COVID Bullshit Thread

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Im susceptible to fun schizo info-graphs & weird coincidences etc so I may be biased

but those last 10 seconds about the definition of "damn"
Yeah I could see that being a stretch, although in these times nothing would surprise me. The main thing was all these people saying the same phrase like that newscaster video from a few years back. Also, crybaby faggot Jordan Peterson (who is put out as some kind of renegade) saying the same shit as Keith Olbermann. Can't stand that weepy phony fuck.
maxresdefault (4).jpg

G

Yeah I could see that being a stretch, although in these times nothing would surprise me. The main thing was all these people saying the same phrase like that newscaster video from a few years back. Also, crybaby faggot Jordan Peterson (who is put out as some kind of renegade) saying the same shit as Keith Olbermann. Can't stand that weepy phony fuck.
View attachment 67466
I took the bloody booster. Now back off globalist. Sniff

Jesus that's sad. The vast majority of my loved ones are vaccinated. I mentioned previously previously that my wife's best friends sister dropped dead at 28 of an unexpected heart problem. Hope it doesn't continue to randomly happen to people years later.
It seems like the chickens have come home to roost since the narrative of excess deaths seems to be picking up steam with no real answer to what's causing it other than the obvious.

G

I'm mostly numb to everything and even this shit got me.
We used a midwife for our second kid (during covid) so we only had to tell her once that there would be no jab happening and she left it alone. Now when we take them for their normal shots they keep bringing up the covid jab and we just ignore them.

If covid was a possible death sentence for them then yeah, we'd get it but they're healthy kids so fuck that.

We used a midwife for our second kid (during covid) so we only had to tell her once that there would be no jab happening and she left it alone. Now when we take them for their normal shots they keep bringing up the covid jab and we just ignore them.

If covid was a possible death sentence for them then yeah, we'd get it but they're healthy kids so fuck that.
This whole situation has made me paranoid of anything in a needle. I don't know how true it is that occurances of SIDS went during lockdowns, which I would assume from babies not getting shots.

I know a guy who had his son recently and they were ready to call CPS on them for refusing shots and blood tests.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
They're juking the stats too.

Who is dying of COVID? From Alex Berenson:

You may have wondered how the United States is still clocking 3000 Covid deaths a week when even Joe Biden - who can barely manage a staircase unaided - easily beat Omicron.

The Milwaukee coroner’s office has the answer. It publishes anonymized death reports, including cases where Covid is listed on the death certificate. Here are four of the seven from the last two weeks. Average age 90.

The youngster in the group was 80 and had metastatic prostate cancer.

And diabetes.

And Parkinson’s disease.
So old people are dying, like normal, and they're calling it COVID.

That's it.

G

They're juking the stats too.

Who is dying of COVID? From [URL='https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/six-recent-covid-deaths-per-the-milwaukee/comments?utm_source=substack&publication_id=363080&post_id=75302663&utm_medium=email&isFreemail=true&comments=true']Alex Berenson[/URL]:

So old people are dying, like normal, and they're calling it COVID.

That's it.
That's what it's always been. They weren't even hiding the data because they knew they could rely on people not looking it up.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

Seems like people are just randomly collapsing a lot these days. I don’t remember it happening as much before COVID.
The die off that has been expected for a year definitely has begun. They can't cover up the excess deaths anymore.