Conspiracy! Did Anthony and Joe Cumia Dox Stealthygeek in June 2017?

Theres no way Pat knew who Bill Burr was until he had a Netflix special. He just wanted to seem like he was in on the ground floor of something and like it “before it was cool”

Also I agree the sports suffering thing is so annoying. A term I see constantly is “That was the most (insert team) thing ever”
I’ve seen almost every team inserted into that statement.

“If we blow this 6 run lead, that would be the most Phillies thing ever”

Would it? Fucking kill yourself

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I was a governor! Anyway, did you know that Patrick apparently had a spat with noted woman-biter Anthony Cumia?

It's true, see for yourself: https://twitter.com/search?q=from:stealthygeek to:anthonycumia&src=typed_query&f=live

@AnthonyCumia
ACTwitter.png

CClownerson-Anthony3.png

_________

CClownerson-Anthony.png

CClownerson-Anthony2.png

Patrick had joined Twitter way back in September 2012, apparently remaining undoxed until 2017...

CClownerson1.png

His responses from Anthony are, sadly, lost because Anthony got himself banned, but they did draw the ire of Anthony Cumia fans (i.e., actual Nazis, for once).

CClownerson-First-Contact-Jun18.png

_________

Less than six hours later:
CClownerson-First-Doxing-Jun19.png

A closer look at CClownerson:
CClownerson-Twitter.png

_________

CClownerson-Chip-Channel.png

_________

CClownerson-Jim-Chip.png

Did serial doxer Anthony Cumia have Patrick doxed, as well? I'm sure you all remember Josh Fonner, bike repair shop guy, college student called into the office guy, not-so-common-name guy, etc. I'm sure you recall that Anthony offered "bounties" on people's identities that reached into the thousands of dollars, and could actually afford to pay them in those days. Was Joe his right-hand man? Joe often bragged about doxing people. Hell, his various screen names often included it:

O-Joe-Idiot-KP.jpg

Maybe Patrick--and it pains me to say this--was actually right for once: about Joe. His gut feeling told him something was not right at all about Joe, and it wasn't just his Boomerbook politics....
"Perseverating". Joe you fucking Dunce, who bought you a thesaurus?