Conspiracy! Did Anthony and Joe Cumia Dox Stealthygeek in June 2017?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I mean, the thing with the internet is it delivers fun-sized little memes or videos where you don't need an in-depth understanding of the thing. Like I'm not a fan of Bert Kreisher or John Mulrany, but I know "The Machine" and the "What's New Pussycat" jokes because at some point in my life, someone went OMG THIS IS SO HYSTERICAL CHECK IT OUT and so I did.

The Burr Philly rant is notorious particularly in sports fandom: when your team plays the Phillies, Eagles, 76ers, or Flyers, someone will inevitably post the link to the Philly rant. It's not about O&A or the virus tour, it's just "haha this guy rips on Philly for a couple minutes, fuck that stupid city."

I vaguely recall an AMA where he spelled it Bill Barr or Bill Bur, it fits right into Piggy's personality.

1. Hear one angry comedic rant that honestly is very different from "normal" Bill Burr, relaxed, laid-back, casually talking about some event he took Nia to on the podcast. Piggy doesn't bother with any of that, just the ANGRY RANT against STUPID PHILADELPHIA.

2. With one toe dipped in the swimming pool, Piggy declares himself Michael Phelps. I LOVE Bill Bur!

3. Publicly proclaims himself a fan of Bill Bur without even knowing how to spell the guy's easy-to-spell name correctly.

EDIT: Found it! It was "Bill Bur".

“Taught and challenged me to be better”

proceeds to quit stand up over nobody asking him to perform.

RobertMewler

EDIT: Found it! It was "Bill Bur".

Ew, he asked himself questions in that AMA too!

7exn5o.png

I'm a Packers fan, which is a category all to itself.

Holy fuck I hate sports fans that think their fandom is special and unique compared to everyone else. Oh you don't know misery until you've experienced life as a [my team] fan! Oh the grief my team caused me when they lost the big game years ago, you couldn't possibly comprehend that as you are a fan of different team!

Particularly true in the NFL. I've come to expect sadness as a Jets fan! Time to once again drown my problems with booze, being a Vikings fan! Oh no the Bengals let me down again! All your shitty little teams got whipped by Tom Brady and the Pats for the past 20 years, but he'll be retired and making insurance commercials soon enough.

Patrick made that fucking post within like 4-5 years of the Packers winning a Super Bowl, but all you other fanbases are so ordinary and boring, while PACKERS FANS are in a category ALL BY OURSELVES!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Holy fuck I hate sports fans that think their fandom is special and unique compared to everyone else. Oh you don't know misery until you've experienced life as a [my team] fan! Oh the grief my team caused me when they lost the big game years ago, you couldn't possibly comprehend that as you are a fan of different team!

Particularly true in the NFL. I've come to expect sadness as a Jets fan! Time to once again drown my problems with booze, being a Vikings fan! Oh no the Bengals let me down again! All your shitty little teams got whipped by Tom Brady and the Pats for the past 20 years, but he'll be retired and making insurance commercials soon enough.

Patrick made that fucking post within like 4-5 years of the Packers winning a Super Bowl, but all you other fanbases are so ordinary and boring, while PACKERS FANS are in a category ALL BY OURSELVES!
He thinks so many empty things give him a unique personality. He thinks driving a mustang makes him special and important to the point he has multiple mustang shirts so everyone knows he drives one. Nobody gives a shit! Wait, You’re a fan of the team from your state? Whoaaa, that’s very interesting! Never heard of that! There’s nothing special about being a Packers fan, they had Brett Favre followed by Aaron Rodgers which both won Super Bowls in Pats lifetime. If anything being a packer fan is Wisconsin is embarrassing since it means he’s a fat white drunk that wears a fake piece of cheese on their head. Fucking white trash pig but believes he’s so much better than others.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
He thinks so many empty things give him a unique personality. He thinks driving a mustang makes him special and important to the point he has multiple mustang shirts so everyone knows he drives one. Nobody gives a shit! Wait, You’re a fan of the team from your state? Whoaaa, that’s very interesting! Never heard of that! There’s nothing special about being a Packers fan, they had Brett Favre followed by Aaron Rodgers which both won Super Bowls in Pats lifetime. If anything being a packer fan is Wisconsin is embarrassing since it means he’s a fat white drunk that wears a fake piece of cheese on their head. Fucking white trash pig but believes he’s so much better than others.
He wears a jersey with another man's name on the back. That for me is definitive proof that anyone is white trash.

G

These faggots need to stop crying about “doxxing”. It’s not even doxxing when you’re posting under your real identity and people point out publicly available information about you.

Twitter rules aren’t laws, retards.

I'm pretty sure he's posted photos on his socials that have his address in them. I know one of them was a picture of a magazine that showed the mailing address sticker clearly. He "doxxed" himself.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!

Blech. You’re 100% right. Patty is like one of those dumb girls that’s into fantasy football and acts like they actually know anything about the sport.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Narcissists typically focus on specific things as proxies for their identity. As in the example above, that the woman might be obese or a paraplegic could be ignored if the footwear was the proxy for identity. These proxies are also easy to describe but loaded with implication: "I'm married to a blonde." Saying "blonde" implies something-- e.g. she's hot-- that might not be true. But the narcissist has so fetishized "blondeness" that it is disconnected from reality. The connotations, not the reality, are what matters (especially if other people can't check.)

From: https://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2006/12/if_this_is_one_of_the_sexiest.html