• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ConFusionMI Thread

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
  1. Rick is fibbing, this douchebag holding book looks familar, one of his tags says Presenter
    iPbxzoL.png

There's a Presenters tab at the top of the page but not everyone has a picture. Closest match is Clif Flynt and I don't think it's him.

1507613821_904b098224_b.jpg

41Jp3syUMPL._SX450_.jpg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now

BudDickman

There's a Presenters tab at the top of the page but not everyone has a picture. Closest match is Clif Flynt and I don't think it's him.

For some reason that picture reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George sees someone eating a candy bar with a knife and fork, and then he does it to make himself look sophisticated.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
  1. Rick is fibbing, this douchebag holding book looks familar, one of his tags says Presenter
    iPbxzoL.png
Technicality Tomlinson strikes again! He is a confusion customer, not necessarily a Tomlinson customer. And he did indeed walk away with the trilogy, since away is a relative direction. Nowhere does it state that the dude actually bought those books from Tublinson

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Let's say he sold 100 books at $10 a piece, he'd still be dead broke and a loser.

Motherfucker probably gave them away because he didn't want to have to pack them back up.
He didnt bring a lot. even if he sold out he might have made around $100 . So even if a bunch of people wanted to pity purchase they wouldnt be able to get an autograph in person copy and they would have to buy off a website where pat only get a small fraction of the profit rather than the whole cost. With how dead it is Id guess selling 10 books would be a homerun but still wouldnt cover pats cost of attending the weekend.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770

41Jp3syUMPL._SX450_.jpg
Pedophile. Also, he's eating Tam Tams with a hot drink. He's very cultured.

Edit: I should clarify that you dip the Tam Tam in the hot drink and then suck on the Tam Tam like a small penis until the warm chocolate cums in your mouth. Very on brand for these "people".

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He’s so desperate he’s trying to make Tor see he’s selling a couple books in hopes he gets a new contract. They’ve seen your numbers pig, they aren’t wasting money on you again.
He really has been trying to get their attention lately. Like texting an ex " U up?" I think this detail really shows that he feeling helpless in the publishing world. He burned through the good agent and publishers and I dont think he can claw his way back into their good graces. plus pat has a poisoned online presents. Any basic background check online will show he is far too toxic to invest in. This might be the death throes of his writing "career" unless he starts shitting gold.