• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ConFusionMI Thread

G

5434D6ED-CCFA-4B1D-A6DA-BD2B9B2A2A18.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
If those are Pecs, Dolly Parton is as flat Chested as they come. My wife who couldn’t give a fuck and thinks this is a dumb time waster just said “look at those tits” when I showed her that pic. Even in bad lighting you can see his tits.
I asked my wife once how fat she’d say Pat is and she just glanced up, took a look and said “extremely” and went back to whatever she was doing. He’s even fatter now. She also wouldn’t accept he was only 40 at the time and insisted he had to be at least 53.

G

This JDA redemption arc is really sumthin 😯

View attachment 20632
Shill anything you want amigo

@The REAL JDA next youtube video:

"Hey guys let me tell you how I became one of the b-b-b-boys at a place called "The O. AND. A. Forums"...and how within a span of days became the biggest hit there, so buy my books peeps...don't forget ta smash da like share, subscribe button"

G

I asked my wife once how fat she’d say Pat is and she just glanced up, took a look and said “extremely” and went back to whatever she was doing. He’s even fatter now. She also wouldn’t accept he was only 40 at the time and insisted he had to be at least 53.
He's not that fat, he's fatter because he's never had muscle though. He's at the end of recoverable, but he's not some 245lb big dude that is still eating 4500 cals a day then stopped working out. He's a scrawny bitch that over indulges and is now fat with zero muscle.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
He's not that fat, he's fatter because he's never had muscle though. He's at the end of recoverable, but he's not some 245lb big dude that is still eating 4500 cals a day then stopped working out. He's a scrawny bitch that over indulges and is now fat with zero muscle.
Pat claims he’s never weighed less than 195lbs at his thinnest. Therefore he’s easily 285lbs, child.