• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ConFusionMI Thread

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
When's this dipshits panels?
Screenshot_20220122-103036_Brave.jpg

G

I get you but I’m 6’2” and I have visible abs at 215lbs with way, way more muscle mass. I feel like I’d need to gain 50lbs minimum of pure flab to look like the pig. No way he’s under 260 unless he’s 5’8”.
I bet your underlying muscle mass mean that even if you add pure fat you'd still not look as "mushy" as him, even at 300 lbs. That's the one thing I notice from his "skinny" pics, the thing undefined forearms, like a chick.

G

I get you but I’m 6’2” and I have visible abs at 215lbs with way, way more muscle mass. I feel like I’d need to gain 50lbs minimum of pure flab to look like the pig. No way he’s under 260 unless he’s 5’8”.
I'm 5'10 and around 235. I'm have a gut but I also actually have some muscles.

You know, he might actually be around 225. Boomia made a good point. Muscle is more dense than fat. He doesn't have any underlying muscle, you can tell from his lack of any muscle on his arms, traps, back, delts. There's zero definition. So he's just a fat slob. That fat is less dense so it doesn't weigh as much.

Regardless of the actual number, there's no denying. He's fat.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
  1. Rick is fibbing, this douchebag holding book looks familar, one of his tags says Presenter
    iPbxzoL.png
This reminded me of that episode of The Simpsons where they join a country club and Bart had the line, "A man in the bathroom kept handing me towels until I paid him to stop." I feel like this dude had a similar experience with Pat and his "books", bathroom included.