• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ConFusionMI Thread

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I’m sure they’re calling an emergency weekend meeting over at Tor to find out who fucked go and let this superstar go
Since we have seen his sales numbers and have determined that pat hasnt even fulfilled his original commitment with Tor. There is no need to sign pat to more books when they are still taking a large cut of any sale he makes online or in stores. Whats in it for Tor if they give him another advance? Not a damn thing.

View attachment 20672

Geez, guys. Now I'm never going to be able to be a successful unpaid convention speaker like Patrick Tomlinson, Paul Weimer, John Scalzi and Jim Hines. Thanks.

There's a Presenters tab at the top of the page but not everyone has a picture. Closest match is Clif Flynt and I don't think it's him.

1507613821_904b098224_b.jpg

41Jp3syUMPL._SX450_.jpg
Looks like he'll be turning 58 in March.

Since we have seen his sales numbers and have determined that pat hasnt even fulfilled his original commitment with Tor. There is no need to sign pat to more books when they are still taking a large cut of any sale he makes online or in stores. Whats in it for Tor if they give him another advance? Not a damn thing.
Isn't the opposite of "advance" "retard"?

I'm just asking questions here.