"Civilian" who picked up Rick's chairs reaches out to him on Craigslist to arrange their return (☢️Pig Sperg-out Warning☢️)

There's no way the cops said they'll get his stupid chairs. They won't even run the plates for Pat. That's how little they care
"Yes, of course Mr. Tomlinson, we'll get your chairs back. Yes, even though you're suing us. Sir, I did look it up. It's a duplex, yes. Yes, we'll leave and never return after getting the chairs, as always. We know how many times you've called us."
I hope the black officer he's suing is sitting on one right now in his office laughing his balls off.

Spook

"Yes, of course Mr. Tomlinson, we'll get your chairs back. Yes, even though you're suing us. Sir, I did look it up. It's a duplex, yes. Yes, we'll leave and never return after getting the chairs, as always. We know how many times you've called us."
I hope the black officer he's suing is sitting on one right now in his office laughing his balls off.
"Yes, Pat, we received your messages. We'll hopefully squeeze in time for the pallet chairs in between the usual rapes and murders happening in your neighborhood."

paulie.png

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Reading around apparently this is a regular scam on Craigslist where thieves place an ad before stealing shit from your lawn as some kind of alibi. The police never give a shit so Pat will never see his dumb chairs again, only when people tweet photos of them at him to mock him.
Those chairs were like children to him!
He’s put more effort in getting his trash chairs back than being in his daughter’s life.

Does Patrick really think the FBI are going to subpoena Craigslist and crack a VPN for two worthless DIY chairs?

I’m sincerely asking and not doing a joke here.
It's not substantially different in Canada from the USA and last year like a few dozen people had Christmas decorations stolen and all of them were railing on Facebook how they had video and the cops did nothing. Some of the people were like can't they. crosscheck all the (insert vehicle) and go to those houses. Can you imagine that clusterfuck? It's life cheap shit gets stolen all the time, The cops wouldn't even go to the house of who has them on Pat's say so.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Reading around apparently this is a regular scam on Craigslist where thieves place an ad before stealing shit from your lawn as some kind of alibi. The police never give a shit so Pat will never see his dumb chairs again, only when people tweet photos of them at him to mock him.
Those chairs were like children to him!

The behavior of the chair takers is pretty damn suspicious. Wouldn't you ring the doorbell and have a quick little conversation - Hey, I'm here for the chairs? Are they these in the back? Cool, thanks!

I know the fat narcissist is oinking "we have already figured out the chair takers are 100% innocent" but maybe there isn't a grand conspiracy and some shitbags steal lawn furniture just like they steal amazon packages.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Does Patrick really think the FBI are going to subpoena Craigslist and crack a VPN for two worthless DIY chairs?

I’m sincerely asking and not doing a joke here.
He probably didn't even file a police report, he just thinks oinking impotent threats to people who might not know better is how you get what you want. I say probably just because it's such a petty and retarded waste of time and no reasonable person would expect anything to ever come from it, but pat basically has munchausen with cops instead of doctors, so y'know.