Canadiana, best and worst

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Does anyone remember Eric's World? It was the Eric guy from Sharon, Lois and Bram. He had his own sitcom type thing on TVO Kids and it actually kind of ruled. He lived with some alien puppet thing. First guy I ever saw play the rip saw, which sounds cool as fuck.
R-21646309-1641598817-9853.jpg

Man, Canada used to really push this look hard in the early 90s. Where did we go wrong as a people? Look at that man. He doesnt give a single shit. Yeah, im fawkin bald, do I care? Zellers striped sweatshirt? Of course, Northern Getaway is another couple years away.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Ngl, Sugar from the zone can fuckin get it.

View attachment 181243
I used to want to fuck Pam from Uh Oh so sooooo badly. She was one of the broads that was the "presenter" of one of the games, I cant remember which one. Not to derail from the titless chipmunk, who could also fawkin get it. I wonder what those high pitched sounding broads sound like in bed

G

I used to want to fuck Pam from Uh Oh so sooooo badly. She was one of the broads that was the "presenter" of one of the games, I cant remember which one. Not to derail from the titless chipmunk, who could also fawkin get it. I wonder what those high pitched sounding broads sound like in bed
It'd be funny as hell if they had really deep voices. They just make really low pitched growling Sasquatch sounds like the female singers of death metal bands lol

G

It'd be funny as hell if they had really deep voices. They just make really low pitched growling Sasquatch sounds like the female singers of death metal bands lol
Sugar sounds like the lead singer of Once Human in bed (wait for it about 55 seconds in I promise it'll tickle your ribs)

[MEDIA=youtube]9VHA0H8peZ0[/MEDIA]

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

I say FUCK you, Jobu.
View attachment 181241
Man, Canada used to really push this look hard in the early 90s. Where did we go wrong as a people? Look at that man. He doesnt give a single shit. Yeah, im fawkin bald, do I care? Zellers striped sweatshirt? Of course, Northern Getaway is another couple years away.
He kind of looks like a molester in that picture a lil bit but there was nothing molestery about him at all. He was like one of your friend's cool dads.