Canadiana, best and worst

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Currently dying of shit eating disease.
Was there anything better as a kid than a teacher with a guitar? You were like 9 and didn't have to do dick half the time, just listen to an Irishwoman sing.
It was pretty sweet. She was happy to just do her thing and we'd sing along or learn a stupid dance or something. I wouldn't know how to say frog in French if it weren't for her. Now I know how to slur them in their own language.

G

Was there anything better as a kid than a teacher with a guitar? You were like 9 and didn't have to do dick half the time, just listen to an Irishwoman sing.
Fuck that do you remember when the guy would come into school and he had the big python snake and we were allowed to touch it? Who the fuck was that guy? Was he from the zoo? He was just some dude who brought a huge snake into the class, it was awesome.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Fuck that do you remember when the guy would come into school and he had the big python snake and we were allowed to touch it? Who the fuck was that guy? Was he from the zoo? He was just some dude who brought a huge snake into the class, it was awesome.
We didn't have a snake guy but we had an owl guy, and that's so irresponsible looking back on it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Currently dying of shit eating disease.
You got pizza fridays at least though? When teachers would buy pizzas and you could buy slices?
Yeah we had that and it wasnt always pizza, I only got it a couple times though. But your parents had to pre-order for the month or something and it was either shitty McDonald's pizza or a sub from somewhere else. I was fine with my regular lunch. The guy who delivered the shit was also a creep and probably jacked off onto the food.

G

Yeah we had that and it wasnt always pizza, I only got it a couple times though. But your parents had to pre-order for the month or something and it was either shitty McDonald's pizza or a sub from somewhere else. I was fine with my regular lunch. The guy who delivered the shit was also a creep and probably jacked off onto the food.
You guys had to pay for that shit? We had a pizza party like once a month if the class did good but nobody ever had to pay anything. I don't know if the teachers paid for it or if the school had a budget for it but we never had to pay for pizza party or movie day. We would get Tim Hortons sometimes too.