• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Canadiana, best and worst

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
My father's side are Newfies. Fucking backwater icebillies.
My buddy's step-dad is a newfie. The day Kobe Bryant died we were out in the woods all day so we didn't hear any news. We went to their house for a bit when we got back and his step-dad yelled up from the basement

"Y'know that Colby Bryan?"

"Yeah"

"DEAD!"

It was a hilarious way to hear that news. After we got the details out of him he was like "I never followed niggerball, myself."

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Oh I didn't even think of this. Remember how big Billy Talent was? Like you couldn't escape them

I didn't like Billy Talent at first pretty much just because it seemed like only fag kids liked them and then eventually I was like "You know what? They're actually pretty decent." Whenever I hear them come on the radio now I'm not switching it off. Alexisonfire was pretty big for a while too. The guitarist married the cute chick from Much Music who turned herself into a cat-faced monster.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I
I didn't like Billy Talent at first pretty much just because it seemed like only fag kids liked them and then eventually I was like "You know what? They're actually pretty decent." Whenever I hear them come on the radio now I'm not switching it off. Alexisonfire was pretty big for a while too. The guitarist married the cute chick from Much Music who turned herself into a cat-faced monster.
Illscarlett was another one for a minute.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I think I may have pretended to not like them because I didn't want people to think I was emo, but they had some solid songs.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Then there's of course the one we can't talk about, Crystal Castles, which we never liked because there was sexual abuse happening, even though we have their albums and they're in our playlists.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I saw Sum 41 open for Motley Crue in Ottawa and they were fucking great. It's not what you'd expect at all. They play their radio pop hits and in between they played straight up metal shit that I don't even think is on their albums. Then at the end they all switched instruments and did the "Pain For Pleasure" thing where they dress up like Judas Priest and play that type of stuff.

Turk February

Forum Clout
I saw Sum 41 open for Motley Crue in Ottawa and they were fucking great. It's not what you'd expect at all. They play their radio pop hits and in between they played straight up metal shit that I don't even think is on their albums. Then at the end they all switched instruments and did the "Pain For Pleasure" thing where they dress up like Judas Priest and play that type of stuff.
Lol I remember hearing Pain for Pleasure in like ninth grade and going "why didn't anyone tell me Sum 41 aren't gay?"