Buffalo shooting.

G

It's not tough to imagine some basement-dwelling retard working himself into a frenzy over black crime statistics, to a point where he decides to go Negro hunting. But it's going to backfire horribly, at least from his perspective, as he's just kicked off a wave of "we don't feel safe" narratives re: the blacks, which will serve to further marginalize him and his ilk. It was counter-productive.

What he should have done was don full Proud Boys type regalia, then go to that supermarket and film himself politely helping old black women carry their groceries to their cars. Then if anyone gave him shit, he'd have evidence of their incivility and savagery. But he fucked it all up.
Seriously though how long do we need to be sport hunted by savages while hearing we're privileged before our mentally ill start acting out? This is a drop in the bucket compared to black on white crime.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Seriously though how long do we need to be sport hunted by savages while hearing we're privileged before our mentally ill start acting out? This is a drop in the bucket compared to black on white crime.
Looks like not long at all. I do not see another two election cycles lasting for America at this rate. Maybe not even one more full presidential election cycle before the full on collapse. At the very least we are nearing full martial law and erosion of gun rights and freedom of speech to control and potential race riots. No way that the government can keep allowing this much freedom when their plans are genocide for Whites.

But I would love to see our faggot military have to control these militia types when they could not even beat Afghani goat farmers without losing complete control. And our military in Iraq and Afghanistan were backed up by basically all of NATO. I doubt very many countries would have a military ready to go to America to arrest and murder US citizens for resisting more lockdowns.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I'm no mailman but wouldn't the stamp at the top have some marking on it?
Screenshot_20220515-025324_Chrome.jpg

BlkPanda

It's not tough to imagine some basement-dwelling retard working himself into a frenzy over black crime statistics, to a point where he decides to go Negro hunting. But it's going to backfire horribly, at least from his perspective, as he's just kicked off a wave of "we don't feel safe" narratives re: the blacks, which will serve to further marginalize him and his ilk. It was counter-productive.

What he should have done was don full Proud Boys type regalia, then go to that supermarket and film himself politely helping old black women carry their groceries to their cars. Then if anyone gave him shit, he'd have evidence of their incivility and savagery. But he fucked it all up.
> basement-dwelling retard

does that person even exist? We’ve heard it so much we repeat it as a cliche and it’s default go to for any male loser. I can imagine that person but I CANT imagine that person shooting up anywhere, they are generally docile
shut the fuck up

medium wyzzz

> basement-dwelling retard

does that person even exist? We’ve heard it so much we repeat it as a cliche and it’s default go to for any male loser. I can imagine that person but I CANT imagine that person shooting up anywhere, they are generally docile
They pretty much go that route cause they're angry at society for not excepting them and women for not fucking them.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Looks like not long at all. I do not see another two election cycles lasting for America at this rate. Maybe not even one more full presidential election cycle before the full on collapse. At the very least we are nearing full martial law and erosion of gun rights and freedom of speech to control and potential race riots. No way that the government can keep allowing this much freedom when their plans are genocide for Whites.

But I would love to see our faggot military have to control these militia types when they could not even beat Afghani goat farmers without losing complete control. And our military in Iraq and Afghanistan were backed up by basically all of NATO. I doubt very many countries would have a military ready to go to America to arrest and murder US citizens for resisting more lockdowns.
That first part is entirely wrong. Second part is dead on. God bless America, the only reason these faggots don’t act is because their own would get killed. The feds are the biggest pussies in the world. That’s why they rely on “intelligence”.

To go back to the first part, nothing is going to change in this country. It’s just another way to push the false dichotomy. Elections are inherently stupid. Even if we had 16 parties nothing would change. Look at Europe. It’s the same game just more complicated and a lot more bullshit. For the record, I support the ending of everything if that’s what you mean. Or if you mean complete control, I don’t think so. The polls don’t show everything about what a lot of people are about. Even a borderline civil war will bankrupt this country. They’re not that stupid. It’s just not going to happen in that time frame. It’s called economics. No one who’s in charge of this country has the balls to starve half of the world. Let alone the people who vote. Also, if they made guns illegal it would be a pretty big hit to our economy. We are a war based economy after all.

G

I see America is now back to pre pandemic life.

Nice country going around shooting each other like some shithole 3rd world war torn never heard of country.

Milwaukee and Chicago have black people shooting each other every weekend, but some incel glowie from upstate NY kills a few black people at a Piggly Wiggly and that’s the #1 story on Twitter. Anything to take your mind off the fact Congress is stealing $50B to siphon off to their buddies responsible for perpetual war.

Milwaukee and Chicago have black people shooting each other every weekend, but some incel glowie from upstate NY kills a few black people at a Piggly Wiggly and that’s the #1 story on Twitter. Anything to take your mind off the fact Congress is stealing $50B to siphon off to their buddies making the bombs.
Most people on earth can understand shooting people you know due to a argument or dislike even accidentally etc but the mass shooting stuff just is bizarre so of course it's more noteworthy