Buffalo shooting.

So let me get this straight. This guy had caught the attention of the state police a year ago for threatening a mass shooting and was still able to get an AR-15 in the state of New York? The feds have probably been grooming him for months. They probably bought the gun for him and co-wrote the manifesto.

G

whats in that prison?
It's where they put the terrorists and other high profile/security risk types. I saw a documentary about it ages ago. You're basically locked into a windowless room with spartan fittings for 23 hours a day 7 days a week. There's a small black and white TV that shows occasional mind-numbing approved programming but that's it. No interaction between inmates. No natural light. Your one hour of "exercise" a day is walking around a gym hall, in chains, on your own under guard. Meals in the cell. Etc.

One of the guards in the documentary said he'd prefer to be given the death penalty than serve a life sentence without parole in there. That's probably where this shithead kid is headed.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADX_Florence[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine if Burgers hadn't been too lazy to pick their own cotton...

1_PN0pt6mR-h8H-Q7KcrmdVQ.jpeg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

So let me get this straight. This guy had caught the attention of the state police a year ago for threatening a mass shooting and was still able to get an AR-15 in the state of New York? The feds have probably been grooming him for months. They probably bought the gun for him and co-wrote the manifesto.
Autistic manifesto writing income will be discovered by Jerry Jen.

Yes child, I write industrial autistic manifestos on spec, child.
Tiny Tim was the first wignat, I'm sorry you're so stupid.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
It's where they put the terrorists and other high profile/security risk types. I saw a documentary about it ages ago. You're basically locked into a windowless room with spartan fittings for 23 hours a day 7 days a week. There's a small black and white TV that shows occasional mind-numbing approved programming but that's it. No interaction between inmates. No natural light. Your one hour of "exercise" a day is walking around a gym hall, in chains, on your own under guard. Meals in the cell. Etc.

One of the guards in the documentary said he'd prefer to be given the death penalty than serve a life sentence without parole in there. That's probably where this shithead kid is headed.
fuck man do they allow books? this nigga is only 18 and never gonna get to drink or pussy for the rest of his life

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot

He's going to get the death penalty anyway but they won't put him there. New York doesn't have the death penalty but the federal government can and will seek it in his case. It'll be like the Dylan Roof case, life in prison from the state and the death penalty from the feds; the kid should've just killed himself.

So he claims to want to fight enemies of the White race, but instead of killing politicians, journalists, and corporate executives; he offs some random niggers.

And he's got a nigger nose if I've ever seen one.

He's an 18 year old retard, not everything is a conspiracy; also he's White, there's no debating it. The fact that he didn't "die" during the shooting is proof that he isn't a fed.