Buffalo shooting.

RobertMewler

An Attica prison guard was suspended for this post:

tops-supermarket-shooting-00.jpg

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
The 1986 Miami shootout was fucking nuts. Two army vets/career criminals went toe to toe with 8 FBI agents and ended up killing two of them and seriously injuring a couple more.

One of them got shot through the neck and arm and kept going if i recall correctly. That shootout was why a lot of law enforcement agencies upgraded their standard issue firearms to a higher calibre.

There was also the Newhall incident and Norco shootout. The 80’s were crazy, guess it was all the coke.
Newhall was in 1970, but they still hammered the shit out of the sloppy police work when I was in the academy three decades later.

Miami/Norco were catalysts to get rid of revolvers. North Hollywood help justify AR-style rifles for us.

G

I'm so sick of these over medicated autistic tards with shitty parents.

G

It’s weird how little gore these real shootings have compared to movies and video games.

this video didn’t really bother me at all just like the NZ mosque thing. It just looks like someone playing paintball.

RobertMewler

It’s weird how little gore these real shootings have compared to movies and video games.

this video didn’t really bother me at all just like the NZ mosque thing. It just looks like someone playing paintball.
Most of the damage is internal. Watermelon-like explosions of flesh and bone is reserved for barrel eaters.