Buffalo shooting.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Jk I don't feel bad LOL. I didn't do it. That stupid Tops was a big news story because it was the first grocery store in the ghetto. Wow!! Buffalo got shit going on!! At least I haven't heard anyone say "Buffalo Strong" like they did with Boston and other faggot cities LOL

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller

Why do I always watch this shit? I know it's going to make me feel horrible, I click the link, watch it, and feel horrible. Way to start the week on a depressing note, asshole.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Jk I don't feel bad LOL. I didn't do it. That stupid Tops was a big news story because it was the first grocery store in the ghetto. Wow!! Buffalo got shit going on!! At least I haven't heard anyone say "Buffalo Strong" like they did with Boston and other faggot cities LOL
The craziest fucking part was watching that spokescoon saying how proud they all were of that grocery store. That was your lead to the mass shooting? A fucking grocery store ad? Of course it must be a nice grocery store to require an armed guard. Someone has to watch the blocks of government cheese and j-bone steaks.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
1652730536951.jpeg

Monk

Like I said, it's not confirmed. It will be hilarious if he's a Jew. Either way, he's a retard (white or not).
His manifesto has an entire section devoted to his anti-semitic beliefs. Whoever made that graphic is beyond stupid, especially if they're Catholic. One of the names, Germond of Picquigny aka Germond of Jerusalem was a Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem aka Catholic.