Buffalo shooting.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
McVeigh is God-Tier. Went down on his terms.
maxresdefault.jpg

WWAW The North Hollywood Shootout.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

The North Hollywood shooters did kill at least one guard of an armored truck in an early robbery. And are likely suspected in other deaths. But during their great 2,000+ round shootout they only managed to kill themselves.
The 1986 Miami shootout was fucking nuts. Two army vets/career criminals went toe to toe with 8 FBI agents and ended up killing two of them and seriously injuring a couple more.

One of them got shot through the neck and arm and kept going if i recall correctly. That shootout was why a lot of law enforcement agencies upgraded their standard issue firearms to a higher calibre.

There was also the Newhall incident and Norco shootout. The 80’s were crazy, guess it was all the coke.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The 1986 Miami shootout was fucking nuts. Two army vets/career criminals went toe to toe with 8 FBI agents and ended up killing two of them and seriously injuring a couple more.

One of them got shot through the neck and arm and kept going if i recall correctly. That shootout was why a lot of law enforcement agencies upgraded their standard issue firearms to a higher calibre.

There was also the Newhall incident and Norco shootout. The 80’s were crazy, guess it was all the coke.
That was the shootout that finally got the cops to start phasing out revolvers right?

quark

Theurgist

The mini 14 was almost solely responsible for the carnage in the Miami shootout if I recall. Just completely outgunned the FBI

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Th
The mini 14 was almost solely responsible for the carnage in the Miami shootout if I recall. Just completely outgunned the FBI
The mini 14 seems to be the rifle of choice for hardened criminals and psychopaths.It’s been used in loads of high profile crimes lol.

The guy with the mini 14 in the Miami shootout also used suppressing fire and flanking techniques against the feds. If reinforcements didn’t turn up he probably would have killed more.

G

The cartel ones with chainsaws were brutal. I remember one guy sitting there just waiting his turn, sick shit.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://seegore.com/rival-gang-member-flayed-tortured-and-beheaded/[/URL]

Probably the worst piece of ass I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen em all over the world

funkytown

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Redditor faggot level "yeah, but." So now he's a self-hating "glowie" Jew... The levels of delusion and cope in this thread are awe-inspiring.
You know, maybe, just maybe, if Jews weren't so fucking subversive, us goy wouldn't be as suspicious of every little thing.

Us goy, we admit when we get things wrong, but the Jew needs to shriek.

There's a reason they were forced to wear the yellow stars. Let's go back to that, and you'll see our speculation disappear.