• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Buffalo shooting.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I could see pat trying something like this. Obviously not at a market in the hood but I could see pat thinking he is doing something heroic by shooting up some local whites.
Personally i can imagine him shooting the mailman because he suspects he is an atalker in his warped paranoid pig brain.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1652584734966.png

medium wyzzz

When the fuck did I say or imply anything of the kind, you pathetic lying kike? Show your fucking flag, nigger. I don't give a fuck. I've been on 4chan for over fucking 15 years. I used to write shit that pissed off the most powerful politicians in the US. I made Dianne Feinstein flip shit over an article I wrote. The guy who got me my gig, I'm now positive was CIA-connected. The fucking DC Royal Guard even tried to arrest me at one point because I dared to call them out when they locked us down in our hotels. You think you're enlightening me, you faggot? Few things I loathe more than you fucking trollololol dumbshits who act like you have some awareness and experience with the actual tyrannical forces of the US government trying to lecture someone whose family has been dealing with that shit for DECADES. I've literally faced down cops and FBI agents with a smile knowing they can't do shit. I'm probably on every possible watch list from the ATF to Homeland Security. I know everyone in my government is watching me carefully and you pretending to inform me of this like I wasn't aware is the height of fucking cringe.
Tl;dr: you sound like a faggot.