Broke my arm - convince me hospitall

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
In fact I'm 99% certain that this is a ruse and Toss Pot's just making this thread to troll Americans by saying he could get it fixed for free but can't be bothered going. Awful lotta endurance to type on a broken arm...
He is just showing his commitment to this place. Post first. Worry about health later.

All of you should learn a lesson from this.

G

Stop one handing typing on a fucking message board and go to the hospital you dumbass.

That shit can put a fatal blood clot into your heart or lung.

In fact I'm 99% certain that this is a ruse and Toss Pot's just making this thread to troll Americans by saying he could get it fixed for free but can't be bothered going. Awful lotta endurance to type on a broken arm...
fucking hate the hospital, free or not.... I'd prefer an american system where I can just pay to be seen & not wait 5 hours around a bunch of shit'eds.

we do have 'private doctors' / insurance whre you get seen straight away. I use them when I can

G

fucking hate the hospital, free or not.... I'd prefer an american system where I can just pay to be seen & not wait 5 hours around a bunch of shit'eds.

we do have 'private doctors' / insurance whre you get seen straight away. I use them when I can
American hospitals are free too. You just go to the emergency room get fixed up and then never pay the bill. After 7 years it gets wiped off your credit.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Aren't you in the part of Milwaukee where the queen pays for your hospital bills? Go put it on her tab brothaman.

I've never broken a bone but had to get knee ligament reconstruction surgery from kickboxing after putting it off and either way it sucks to leave it awkwardly in disarray or rehab from the surgery :image_9248:

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
I'd prefer an american system where I can just pay to be seen & not wait 5 hours around a bunch of shit'eds.
Lol well the way things are going you may just get your wish one day soon my friend.

You're right though I got a bad one a few months back at work and had to wait 3 hours to get my hand sewn back together. Something about the waiting room of cracked skulls and bruised female eyes makes you feel like a total derelict for being there.

Get better man

Last edited:
Aren't you in the part of Milwaukee where the queen pays for your hospital bills? Go put it on her tab brothaman.

I've never broken a bone but had to get knee ligament reconstruction surgery from kickboxing after putting it off and either way it sucks to leave it awkwardly in disarray or rehab from the surgery :image_9248:
maybe I should ring Rick to ask about insurance... if he deoesnt do insurance I wonder how that effects his PPP