Best McDonald's Menu Item

best item

• Total voters

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige. One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
What planet is your McDonald's on?

A couple weeks ago I was stuck at work in an area where the only thing open was a McDonald’s so I went there to get some breakfast. Which I’m usually very against. But I was hungry so I had the steak egg and cheese with a round egg (not the weird folded gross omelet thing, the regular egg option) on a biscuit for the first time and it was absolutely electric. I highly recommend.

Last edited:

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Their lunch/dinner items are trash, but McDonald’s has the best fast food breakfast. McMuffin with hash browns ftw.
McDonalds-mcdonald-27s-131219_468_698.jpg