Best McDonald's Menu Item

best item

• Total voters

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Anybody ever have their pizza? Wasn't too bad for fast food. It was a very unique 12" thick crust style and seemed to be baked to order in about 5 minutes. The only places I ever found it was in Lake Station Indiana and the Union service area on the Garden State Parkway in the early 1990's. (I refuse to call the service area by the negress it was renamed to...the diva from East Orange, the 2% white ghetto)

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
nowadays you can add bacon & choose what you want on or, I get this ir a couple bacon doubles from the saver menu.

choosing what you want on them (no pickles, extra bacon, etc) ensures they're cooked to order
No bacon, egg, choose on a roll this morning…
Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm.
I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass…
A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here.
ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will.
If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient. 😎 👍
(No offense AIDS patients….) 😬
Goal- 210lbs…
PS- I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’ 1” helps big time.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Dont know if this still applies but a few years ago the quarter pounder was the only 100% beef patty and was cooked on demand. So if I had to eat there it would usually be that. They had this "artisan" burger called the Smokehouse and that has to be the best burger I have had from there. The kid in me still loves mcnuggets. Its been at least 5 years since I had mcdonalds so I have no idea if these opinions still hold up.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
IMG_6454.jpeg