Best McDonald's Menu Item

best item

• Total voters

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I remember when they did a Grand Mac. Its what the Big Mac should be.

1693198564300.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Is the double quarter pounder an amerifat thing? Cuz that's my choice.
anything that consciously makes you decide to order more than 1 patty of whatever meat between a bun is an American thing.
Just google a triple baconater next time you look at covid statistics for it to all make sense that we can convince a cold is a unique pandemic

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
The Double Quarter Pounder, to be specific. Aussie McDonald's have higher quality beef than the US (not saying a lot) and I would order mine with

EXTRA CHEESE, EXTRA ONIONS, EXTRA KETCHUP AND EXTRA MUSTARD

MOTHERFUCKER

I loved the McChicken as a kid, but the last time I had one the chicken was dried out like crazy. KFC does better burgers, at least down here.

The best item, ultimately, is the fries. I don't care if they're even real or not, it's like crack. Back in the day, the trick was to ask for them unsalted because it would force them to fry up a fresh batch (and probably spit in them, now that I think about it) and then to ask for salt packets so you could put salt on them. Never failed.

Also, at least here, their quality of coffee is on par with most cafes. I don't think any other chain has good coffee. It's worth it just for the drive thru aspect. In terms of coffee franchises, Starbucks isn't huge here - big, not huge - because of the level of competition; we have coffee shops out the arse here, it's fucking ridiculous. But a large takeaway cup is hovering around the $7 mark now, I'd actually consider buying a big fuck off van and selling the shit at $3 each at some busy location with a permit because, shit, you can't sell coffee to 300 people in a city per day? A Welsh guy I knew sold them for $5 out his van with the machine fixed onto the back on Saturdays and had 1,000 customers every weekend or so. Guy made a fawkin' killing.

Thanks for reading my life's story.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I mostly cook only been cooking now and again for two years but I get nothing but compliments and requests for seconds. yet I cant make food that hits the heroin spot that certain fast food or chink joints do.
Just add way more salt and MSG than you'd normally feel comfortable with. That's their secret.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I get the two McDoubles for $4 deal and then use the app for the any size fries with $2 purchase. Big Macs are a fucking ripoff--- they've got the same amount of meat as a McDouble (or double cheeseburger) so they're charging you over twice as much just for special sauce and that faggy middle bun.
actually yeah if they would drop the price it would be great tho the steak one is good too
Get the app, brotherman. Breakfast sandwiches are $2 everyday on that thing. Coming out of covid they were only $1 for well over a year. Even when I wasn't really hungry I'd get them because it's a fucking $1. YMMV though cause when I was in Florida the app had trash deals and advertisements for Daytona Speedway.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Yesterday, I went to Mcdonalds. I ordered 3 mcchickens, 2 of the popeyes ripoff chicken sandwich, 4 normal cheeseburgers, and a quarter pounder. I think all of that food yesterday damaged my DNA. That being said the big mac is probably the best sandwich there

I used to be known for having a McFeast back in my time, but this is fucking ridiculous.

My biggest order would probably be a large big mac meal with fries and drink, 10 piece nuggets, and maybe small fries on the side to prevent the wagey from snubbing me and not filling the large fries to the brim. Alternatively I could also do 2 regular burgers instead of the big mac. But 10 sandwiches? How fat is your ass?