Best McDonald's Menu Item

best item

• Total voters

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I used to be known for having a McFeast back in my time, but this is fucking ridiculous.

My biggest order would probably be a large big mac meal with fries and drink, 10 piece nuggets, and maybe small fries on the side to prevent the wagey from snubbing me and not filling the large fries to the brim. Alternatively I could also do 2 regular burgers instead of the big mac. But 10 sandwiches? How fat is your ass?
I already feel like a Roland when I order a menu with two burgers or one with mcnuggies on the side, and I always regret it physically afterwards. I can't imagine eating ten goddamn burgers in one sitting. That dude's kidneys must look like geodes.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
you people don't know how to do mcDonald's right

unless you're in elementary school, the only time you eat McDonalds is on a Friday night from the hours of 11:00pm to around 12:30pm
you do this AFTER working a 12 hour shift at some sort of service job

you wake up the next morning pumped, and veiny, brother

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I used to be known for having a McFeast back in my time, but this is fucking ridiculous.

My biggest order would probably be a large big mac meal with fries and drink, 10 piece nuggets, and maybe small fries on the side to prevent the wagey from snubbing me and not filling the large fries to the brim. Alternatively I could also do 2 regular burgers instead of the big mac. But 10 sandwiches? How fat is your ass?

WWAW ordering nearly the entire breakfast menu for breakfast?

bantadant

Fantastic Man
you people don't know how to do mcDonald's right

unless you're in elementary school, the only time you eat McDonalds is on a Friday night from the hours of 11:00pm to around 12:30pm
you do this AFTER working a 12 hour shift at some sort of service job

you wake up the next morning pumped, and veiny, brother
What about during road trips? That's usually when I end up eating there

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
Yesterday, I went to Mcdonalds. I ordered 3 mcchickens, 2 of the popeyes ripoff chicken sandwich, 4 normal cheeseburgers, and a quarter pounder. I think all of that food yesterday damaged my DNA. That being said the big mac is probably the best sandwich there
fucking hell, and to think I feel like a lump of shit just for having a single big mac and a medium thing of fries. you knocked 7 months off your lifespan in a single meal

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige. One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Why give yourself another excuse/enable yourself to further stuff more poison down your head? I eat that shit like once a year, hate myself for it, and make them feel like idiots if they ask me if I "want to use the app" or use their faggot ass screen to order myself.
Not interacting with the staff is one of the best things about the app tbchwy.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
breakfast menu:
double sausage and egg Mcmuffin with extra egg. meal w/ flat white
split into two open faced sandwiches
salt and pepper on the eggs
the one with the cheese slice is eaten last
If Im feeling decadent Ill order etxra cheese for the other half

normal menu:
double/triple cheese burger
extra everything that's free, lettuce, onion, pickles, sliced onion, etc
add bacon
no ketchup just mustard
no bun
x3 (2 now price has gone up)
gets served in the breakfast container as a giant hamburger salad

can get away with bullshit like that now with the self service

Kim_Jong_Poon_

A mate of mine got glassed in a pub toilet
The sauces do be good

1000005024.jpg

Milk74

I'm black Irish
I already feel like a Roland when I order a menu with two burgers or one with mcnuggies on the side, and I always regret it physically afterwards. I can't imagine eating ten goddamn burgers in one sitting. That dude's kidneys must look like geodes.
😂