• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
View attachment 153600

I did delete it. I Googled Nagel and it's clearly German/Dutch. I felt like a big dummy. Good on you though, for managing to take a screenshot in the 4 seconds it was up. Do you snip every post of mine? What is your naming convention like? I would do something like:

YYYY/MM/DD - 001,2,3.

Easier to sort that way.
Sounds like something a complete moron would do, to be honest witcha.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Fair enough, now it lives forever because of my screenshot abilities. Know anything about that?

I do! But in order to do screens, you gotta assist MOCAP first. Why don't you apply? Tell me how you do! You should probably not use me as a reference.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Intern Evan.

Yeah he was great. Nobody pissed their pants in studio better. I wish I could go back in time and piss myself for airtime. Or pick up shit out of a toilet. Or be made to wear a Fluff helmet. I'm not even being sarcastic. Stunt boys get all the glory around here. Man, where's Pat Duffy to apply Tippy Tom's shit to face like lipstick. Then I'd get some respect around here.

Last edited:

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
View attachment 153600

I did delete it. I Googled Nagel and it's clearly German/Dutch. I felt like a big dummy. Good on you though, for managing to take a screenshot in the 4 seconds it was up. Do you snip every post of mine? What is your naming convention like? I would do something like:

YYYY/MM/DD - 001,2,3.

Easier to sort that way.
Did some kike rat say snipped?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
So, Mr. Manson, I've been told you had your lower ribs removed in order to self-felate better. Also, what was it like being on The Wonder Years?
thissucks.jpg

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Daniel J. Ross
[email protected]

I am an upbeat and reliable team player
who is self-sufficient in Microsoft Word,
SiriusXM proprietary software,
and Activision's Guitar Hero.

Previous Experience
Take-Two Interactive / Rockstar Games
Lead 'PrntScrn' Button Pusher
- main responsibility: Capturing Facials 💦😮
- working knowledge of QWERTY interfaces ⌨️
- proficient in mouse maneuvering capabilities 🖱️
- consultant for 5 second clips to put in commercials 🖇️

SiriusXM / XM Satellite Radio / Opie & Anthony
Adult Intern
- lead internal google researcher 💻
- expert laugher about kicking fat blind retards in the wackbags 😎
- years of experience placating alcoholic italian senior citizens with elder suicide prevention 😷
- analyzing audio clips for occasional .mp3 file clipping 🎧