• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
HAHA GUITAR HERO!! What's this, 4th time today? Somebody do it again!!! AGAIN!!!

The fact that you react like this, every single time, like it's brand new.... And you seem to have no idea that people do it mostly BECAUSE you react to it the same exact way, every single time... Is WHY guitar hero gets mentioned.

You would think even the most bullied retard would eventually develop an emotional callous, maybe lean into the bullying. But no, you are still reacting to this shit, deeply offended, like it happened yesterday.

You're not "rolling with the punches" and addressing pathetic haters dead-on when you reply in ALL CAPS pretending that you DON'T CARE and are SO OVER IT! You're mad people still bring it up because you take "the skill of playing a video game" very seriously, and you want to be known as a guy who plays a video game very well. That in itself is worth mocking until you kill yourself, but the way you react to it ensures you will keep getting it until you die. Because you can't be a normal person about it.

You have to overcompensate and pretend it doesn't bother you while acting like the most bothered fucking retard to ever walk the planet.

It offends you. We get it. We know we're hurting your feelings and that's why we keep saying it. Your objections and protests to this fact fall perfectly in line with someone who is hurt and offended. You're not tricking anyone and tiring us out, dumbass.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Nice deflection you poor lonely faggot. At least Sam and Erik didn't spend time in the looney bin

No Sam just needed to be pumped with stem cells to be passable as a human being. Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't Erik Nagel the Ops Manager for a known pedophile? I mean, damn. You guys give ME shit for being friends with the guy 14 years ago. Erik is still right there. Where are your phony morals now?

Yeah, we come here for a place to laugh between our productive careers

Right, but when I do it I'm an unemployed loser, I get it.
He bar backs on weekends instead of getting it off

If this is what I get, I can't imagine being Richard Gere.

Forum Clout
No Sam just needed to be pumped with stem cells to be passable as a human being. Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't Erik Nagel the Ops Manager for a known pedophile? I mean, damn. You guys give ME shit for being friends with the guy 14 years ago. Erik is still right there. Where are your phony morals now?

Right, but when I do it I'm an unemployed loser, I get it.

If this is what I get, I can't imagine being Richard Gere.
Because you're Danny Ross stupid

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Hey Danny, I know you're having a manic episode and I don't mean to interrupt that. But I recently listened to the clip where Erock's fridge door fell off. Opie read the email from Erock that was just rambling and seemed completely unnecessary. Would that tub of shit often write emails like that?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
B392EE03-5230-408F-9F37-A0B46265DD30.jpeg

Even though you deleted this, I’ll address it: it’s because you respond and think you’re getting over on us when all you’re doing is bad jokes and lies. Keep ‘em coming, Dovid.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Yeah I mean why bother. He's just a morbidly obese enabler of right-wing, pedophiliac with large collection of He-Man figures and Lego sets. Nothing to make fun of there.
Believe me, he gets shit on plenty around here. He just doesn’t deserve a sticky thread like you because he didn’t lie down with a swarthy Arab and drink his beer non-stop.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
View attachment 153600
Even though you deleted this, I’ll address it: it’s because you respond and think you’re getting over on us when all you’re doing is bad jokes and lies. Keep ‘em coming, Dovid.

I did delete it. I Googled Nagel and it's clearly German/Dutch. I felt like a big dummy. Good on you though, for managing to take a screenshot in the 4 seconds it was up. Do you snip every post of mine? What is your naming convention like? I would do something like:

YYYY/MM/DD - 001,2,3.

Easier to sort that way.