• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
You probably haven't worked long enough to ever become curious and say "Gee, I wonder what X dollars would be now?" And you look. And then you say, "Wow, that was a lot better than I thought at the time."

If you don't want to talk about salaries, don't ask me about them. If you want me to go away, stop responding to every last post I reply to. Stop participating in 70 page threads. Stop finding split hairs to re-split.

Ok Sure GIFs | Tenor
What a whiny faggot you are. Take your own advice and go away then. But you can't. Because holding onto your "fame" from the show is the only positive thing you have left in your sad depressing life. I know it's a hard concept for you to fathom, but I've been employed by the same company for 20 years without getting fired for bringing in whores. I don't have to wonder what "x dollars would be now" because I have a 401k worth over a million (without inflating to 2050 number either)

I don't understand how a jew is so stupid about money. That's probably why your dad put you in the looney bin before he joined sky Auschwitz

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Oh snap we're talkin' Guitar Hero?? FINALLY!!

Good job doing exactly what @Single Action Army was JUST making fun of you for.

You're like a retarded talking doll that says the exact same shit when someone pushes your button. Dumb fuck thinks he's disarming the haters by posting a hyperlink to some archived nerd blog.

Hey Danny. Nobody ever clicks on the fucking blog link that you seem to think "does all your talking for you." Dumbass, the fact that you respond with the URL every single time (and nobody bothers clicking) is the entire bit. You're getting trolled harder than anybody I can recall in recent memory.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
"I KNOW HOW TO PRESS THE BIG BULKY COLORED BUTTONS AT THE EXACT TIME"

Wow, what a skill to brag about and defend online for going on 20 years. If you took all that effort you literally could have taught yourself to play an actual guitar all this time.

You were right, and we were wrong.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
"I KNOW HOW TO PRESS THE BIG BULKY COLORED BUTTONS AT THE EXACT TIME"

Wow, what a skill to brag about and defend online for going on 20 years. If you took all that effort you literally could have taught yourself to play an actual guitar all this time.

You were right, and we were wrong.
But not the small plastic ones on the guitar though

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
You don't wonder what inflation vs buying power will be in 2050? Ok dude, you do you. Good luck with that.

HAHA GUITAR HERO!! What's this, 4th time today? Somebody do it again!!! AGAIN!!!
I don't have to worry, because I make a good salary and have a retirement plan. I'll be fine until well past 2050 since I don't live paycheck to paycheck like do

Also I have a full head of hair if I didn't mention that previously, You bald faggot

You don't seem to get that nobody actually gives a shit about how well you played a video game- the mockery comes from the fact that your pock marked boyfriend felt the need to save you from the embarrassment so he didn't have to actually interact with you later at the mcmansion

Keep up with the act that you're better than everyone here if that makes you feel better about being bald, short, and single. I hope your cat eats your corpse when you die alone in your kitchen

Forum Clout
I don't have to worry, because I make a good salary and have a retirement plan. I'll be fine until well past 2050 since I don't live paycheck to paycheck like do

Also I have a full head of hair if I didn't mention that previously, You bald faggot

You don't seem to get that nobody actually gives a shit about how well you played a video game- the mockery comes from the fact that your pock marked boyfriend felt the need to save you from the embarrassment so he didn't have to actually interact with you later at the mcmansion

Keep up with the act that you're better than everyone here if that makes you feel better about being bald, short, and single. I hope your cat eats your corpse when you die alone in your kitchen
I started my first job over 6 figs and now I'm 200k+

Never had to worry about this shit either

Danny is a minimum wage poorcel