Ben Dovid

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I know pal, I know. Richard Gere has a gerbil in his ass and Marilyn Manson had his ribs removed so he could suck his own dick, right? We GET it.

"I am famous like Richard Gere and Marilyn Manson."

If there was a board dedicated to your old job from 15 years ago and the users posted about you and your old co-workers, now in 2023, would you wanna check it out? Would you be curious?

You say this at least monthly, and the answer is "No." I barely remember most of the people I worked with 5 years ago, let alone 15. The fact that you are this in touch with the past, to the extent you think everyone would agree with your comparison, is bizarre.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
You say this at least monthly, and the answer is "No." I barely remember most of the people I worked with 5 years ago, let alone 15. The fact that you are this in touch with the past, to the extent you think everyone would agree with your comparison, is bizarre.

Do you know how much Danny was making back in the ONA days adjusted for inflation? It's incredible stuff. Ask Danny, he'll tell you all about it.

What's that? How much is he making these days? We don't talk about that.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
For you guys, this is a place where you can talk about the old radio show and it's characters. For me though, these are people I knew, worked with and some, friends with for 10 years. If there was a board dedicated to your old job from 15 years ago and the users posted about you and your old co-workers, now in 2023, would you wanna check it out? Would you be curious?
But you hate all of them so why do you care?

Because we love Opie?

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
gregg.jpg

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
You fellas seem to care lots over people you hate.

Genuine question, midget - when you were working on the show when it was at its height, did you ever imagine that a decade+ in the future you'd be hunting down tiny obscure forums still discussing it and picking fights with people there? I mean most people associated with that show are pathetic in one way or another these days but at least the likes of Opie, nana and Jimmy still have money. All you have is your bitterness and memories.

Enjoy your weekend, you miserable little heeb.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Ray, when are you touring the states? I legit want to go to one of your shows

I don't have enough of a fanbase there. My management gave up looking into it long ago.

The American fan is adamant there's a niche market there for me - all two dozen of you - but I don't think it'll ever happen.

Short of Steve Hackett giving me an impromptu invite in the States, I don't think it's meant to be.