• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid - explain how you make a living

BenDovid

Forum Clout
pocket watching

WTF does this even mean?
Wow so people called your job and nothing happened

Get pulled into an HR meeting at Rockstar. HR says, "hey what is all this?" And then you see a bunch of shit that was sent to super-higher ups. They were pissed they were getting bullshit spam about a current employee, and most definitely put me on people's radar. You're brushing that off like no big deal, but in reality that's entirely fucked up. You're seriously trying to get me fired because you didn't like me on the Opie & Anthony show? Maybe for you that's no biggie. For me it was, and is.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Wondering if you make more than a random guy on the radio is like asking yourself. Hmm. I don't know how much the oil change man makes, but I'm pretty sure I make more than him. Are you wondering how much Scorch makes? He's on the radio, right? By your logic Scorch should be making some pretty sweet bucks, eh?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Wondering if you make more than a random guy on the radio is like asking yourself. Hmm. I don't know how much the oil change man makes, but I'm pretty sure I make more than him. Are you wondering how much Scorch makes? He's on the radio, right? By your logic Scorch should be making some pretty sweet bucks, eh?
I think there is a world of difference between Scorch and Sam despite them having literally 0 talent.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The next sentence is “While having no racks yourself.” Which I believe I have more than you because I have no idea what you do for a living.

I think the difference here is I don't give a fuck what Sam makes. It's you who make it a topic. I'm not sitting around giving a fuck. You guys bring it up and I give my opinion. Which is exactly what is happening now. Stop acting like I can't stop bringing it up while you concurrently obsess over what I do for a living. I say I'm fine and you all say "PROVE IT!". No thanks. I'm good. Besides, no matter what I "proved", It wouldn't be "enough" or it would "be fake" or some shit. You'd find a way to invalidate me. No doubt at all.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I think the difference here is I don't give a fuck what Sam makes. It's you who make it a topic. I'm not sitting around giving a fuck. You guys bring it up and I give my opinion. Which is exactly what is happening now. Stop acting like I can't stop bringing it up while you concurrently obsess over what I do for a living. I say I'm fine and you all say "PROVE IT!". No thanks. I'm good. Besides, no matter what I "proved", It wouldn't be "enough" or it would "be fake" or some shit. You'd find a way to invalidate me. No doubt at all.
Similarities between Sam and Dovid: bald as fuck. Differences between Sam and Dovid: Sam is gainfully employed.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Sometimes it boggles the mind how little you seem to care about all this