• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid - explain how you make a living

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
How can one man dance around a topic so hard. If you have a job you’d just say what it is.
ME: I’m an accountant. Dan Loss? Unemployed drunk. Every day I go to work I pay an absurd amount of taxes so losers like Dan Ross and Patrick can not starve to death. Even when he bartends he doesn’t claim all his tips. Despicable person.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Right, I know, you wouldn't download a car, right?

FYI - The music used in that piracy PSA was stolen. :)
You made a step forward by acknowledging that what you did was illegal. You couldn't admit to that at first. I sometimes believe you that you truly just can't understand what people mean when they refer to your long history of dishonesty.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Sorry, I don't owe any of you anything. Believe whatever you want. If I'm a barback, come find me backing a bar and grab a selfie, ok?

You made a step forward by acknowledging that what you did was illegal. You couldn't admit to that at first. I sometimes believe you that you truly just can't understand what people mean when they refer to your long history of dishonesty.

Dude take your phony self-righteousness and shove it squarely up your asshole. You know what else is illegal? Rebroadcasting other's air over your signal without permission. So do you love Jocktober? Or are you up in arms over it's illegality? Now, I know you're about to argue Fair Use, but there were 100s of times where the show would straight up pot-up live TV/Radio and simulcast the live audio.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Sorry, I don't owe any of you anything. Believe whatever you want. If I'm a barback, come find me backing a bar and grab a selfie, ok?

Dude take your phony self-righteousness and shove it squarely up your asshole. You know what else is illegal? Rebroadcasting other's air over your signal without permission. So do you love Jocktober? Or are you up in arms over it's illegality? Now, I know you're about to argue Fair Use, but there were 100s of times where the show would straight up pot-up live TV/Radio and simulcast the live audio.
Aren’t you 5 foot 4? Shut up, tough guy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Rebroadcasting other's air over your signal without permission. So do you love Jocktober? Or are you up in arms over it's illegality?

Pretty sure you're allowed to do that when you're providing commentary on it, idiot. Stern did it all the time. Stop trying to sound smart. You're not an expert on law or anything else other than being a short, balding midget.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
No ones asking you for the exact place you work. Just your profession. I work in construction. It’s more specific than that but thats all you need to say.

Again, I don't owe you anything, and the more this thread pressures me into divulging personal information the more I'm definitely not going to. It's simply none of your business. If you can't handle that, tough titty.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Again, I don't owe you anything, and the more this thread pressures me into divulging personal information the more I'm definitely not going to. It's simply none of your business. If you can't handle that, tough titty.
Then maybe stop bragging on your money or shitting on other peoples jobs. You say you would never want to have Sams gig and you make more money than him anyway. Then when people ask “how? What do you do?” you go “I don’t owe you shit, just trust me.” So don’t speak like that if you’re not willing to, idk, provide the most basic information to back up your claims.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout

You just won't take responsibility for your own behavior. If you said: "I stole and I don't care", it would be much more respectable than your piss poor attempts at rationalization. At least that wouldn't be dishonest.