• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid - explain how you make a living

BenDovid

β€Ž
Forum Clout
i dont want to be harsh here but he really did try every grift on the internet. fake gofundme, podcast, piracy, Fivrr

what are them some other grifts daniel has got his jew claws on?

all that and he really want us to believe hes doing well

I'm sorry I tried to raise money to hire a lawyer. I'm sorry I tired to do a podcast. I'm sorry I like video games. I'm sorry I setup a fivver account.

Now I can truly see the evils of my ways.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I'm sorry I tried to raise money to hire a lawyer. I'm sorry I tired to do a podcast. I'm sorry I like video games. I'm sorry I setup a fivver account.

Now I can truly see the evils of my ways.
IMG_0601.png

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I can answer. Somebody thought it would be hysterical to sign me up on some fringe waitstaff Facebook site and listed me as unemployed. Pretty easy to have them take it down.
I found it in a google image search when I found you with the cat that you molest, and you fucking KNOW I didn't make it, kikester.

Unlike you who thinks about us all the time.

When I don't see you. Or hear you. I never, ever think of you.