• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid - explain how you make a living

DMbA

πŸ’’
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I'm sorry I tried to raise money to hire a lawyer. I'm sorry I tired to do a podcast. I'm sorry I like video games. I'm sorry I setup a fivver account.

Now I can truly see the evils of my ways.
I'm sorry you needed da money, just like the rest of us, but why don't you try to work a honest day like the rest of us? I am sorry you tried every trick on earf to cheat others out of they money like a Jewish rat

Last edited:

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Lmao, why. Listen to yourselves. I was on a radio show 15 years ago and you didn't like that, so there's no way I have a job now? What kind of stupid fucking shit is that? When I call you guys retarded, don't any of you want to prove me wrong instead of running head first into a door?
No one with a job is crawling back to the "fat retard OnA fans" unless he's working some part time wagie job, kikester.

Untitled.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I work at a Holiday Inn, WAIT I'm a barback, WAIT I'm unemployed...

Hey, what are somma them otha jobs we all made up?

Why not correct us and tell us your actual occupation then, retard? Oh that's right because you're either a) too ashamed of it b) unemployed. Those are the only options. Which is it, heeb?