• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Dovid - explain how you make a living

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Fire Danny Ross!

IMG_1247.jpeg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
“I can’t reveal my job because you would try to get me fired”
Ok, then just say how much you make a year.
“I’m not doing that, you’re so obsessed with me.”

I don’t understand how the fuck this is so difficult. Unless you just don’t even have a job and cant come up with a believable lie. Danny. I make something like 30k a year but thats my salary, the company makes way more than that but it stays in the account because I don’t need it all. You see? Why is that so hard?

Keep obsessing over me and my lifestyle. It's so gay that you wake up and think about how much money I make and what I do. You just can't seem handle the fact that I'm just fine and not some broke, homeless dude. Let me ask, what do you THINK Sam makes for co-hosting that horseshit sham show. You're so upset you just had to post twice in a row.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Keep obsessing over me and my lifestyle. It's so gay that you wake up and think about how much money I make and what I do. You just can't seem handle the fact that I'm just fine and not some broke, homeless dude.
Yeah i’m so obsessed for asking for your salary. How would I know you’re not a broke homeless dude when you cant even give the most basic non revealing information
Let me ask, what do you THINK Sam makes for co-hosting that horseshit sham show.
You’re not answering my simple question. Why would I answer yours?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
How would I know you’re not a broke homeless dude when you cant even give the most basic non revealing information

Exactly. How would you know. Or better, WHY SHOULD you know. Don't you notice I don't post shit anywhere? Don't you realize that's by design? Because I don't need weird fucking mongoloid Nazi's knowing ANYTHING about me?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Brother. I'm not posting threads about what I do for a living. If somebody calls me poor or broke, I'll laugh. If you don't want me talking about, stop throwing it at me. I'm not playing your childish I'm-not hitting-you shit.
You’re such a dummy dude. You remind me of the handful of other mentally ill posters i argue with on here.

Stop comparing your salaries and saying you’re more successful than people if you’re not willing to say what you even make.

It is that simple.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
You’re such a dummy dude. You remind me of the handful of other mentally ill posters i argue with on here.

Stop comparing your salaries and saying you’re more successful than people if you’re not willing to say what you even make.

It is that simple.

You can't ever win arguing with the mentally ill. They're not playing by the same rules. It's enraaaaging!!

hqdefault.jpg

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout

It is that simple.
He literally bragged about making 65k at Sirius "That's like 90k in 2023 money" So it's safe to assume he makes less than that now

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Fine. I can't take it anymore. Here's a picture of me on my BOAT, alright? NOW WHAT, HATERS??View attachment 159104

Your attempts at being funny or witty are akin to the whole infinite number of monkeys writing the complete works of Shakespeare theorem. Please just stop.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
See, my expertise here is knowing what SXM pays people. Sam is NOT "The Opie & Anthony" show. That show was paid millions. The "Jim & Sam" show is nothing and never was. SXM is not paying filler shows huge money. So again I'll state, I'd be surprised if Sam is making more than I do. Radio is not known as being a high-paying field.
I certainly understand your reluctance to release your tax returns or divulge more information to this board about your current employer, but I don't understand why you think Sam doesn't make decent scratch. At one point, you said you doubt he is breaking 6 figures, which is absurd in NYC in 2023. He has been a morning host there now for SEVEN YEARS.

You shared salaries of crew members back when you were on and it seems Sirius paid more than small town fm stations at the time, but I'm not in the biz so I admittedly don't know

All signs would point to Sam doing vurry well for himself

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Sirius paid more than small town fm stations at the time

XM determined our salaries. Sirius was held to them. Don't forget Erik was told he would not be getting anymore raises back in 2011, at $80,000. He stayed what, four more years? When Steve was fired he was not replaced and his salary was absorbed by the company. Sirius isn't in the business of overpaying their staff and doling out cash. If Sam is making $100K to co-host that dogshit show, I would be very surprised. That's my original statement and nothing has changed, regardless of my career and what I make.

In my opinion, being Producer of Opie & Anthony is/was exponentially more valuable than being the Sam half of Jim & Sam.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
XM determined our salaries. Sirius was held to them. Don't forget Erik was told he would not be getting anymore raises back in 2011, at $80,000. He stayed what, four more years? When Steve was fired he was not replaced and his salary was absorbed by the company. Sirius isn't in the business of overpaying their staff and doling out cash. If Sam is making $100K to co-host that dogshit show, I would be very surprised. That's my original statement and nothing has changed, regardless of my career and what I make.

In my opinion, being Producer of Opie & Anthony is/was exponentially more valuable than being the Sam half of Jim & Sam.
Damn, e rock was doing pretty well for himself. That's $110k in today's dollars and he would have been early 30s...plus it doesn't sound like.he really burned the midnight oil.

Sweet gig! No wonder he tolerated getting a phone call with whale noises during honeymoon