• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam is a junkie middle aged nigger who can’t see her kids

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
NoBacon is truly on a crusade to genocide every interesting poster off this forum.

Watch what you say Kamala, if you're too mean to him he DMs popular forum users to cry how pathetic his real life is and how he needs this place to escape.

Just tell him he's the most popular boy in all of onaforums and 5'9 is a nice average height for an adult man.
I’m like 5’8 lol.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Lets say everyone online was calling Pat gay. And he goes “Theres nothing wrong with being gay, child. I’m not. But theres nothing wrong with that.” And would make rambling tweets about how everyone who hates him is a homophobe and etc…what conclusion do you draw from that other than “That guy must be gay. Why does he defend himself being gay all the time?” Do you see how that inference could get made?

It's not "everyone online" though. One poster started spamming "Jenna is a Jew" because I was being mean to him. I kept being mean so he kept spamming it.

If a picture of me leaked online looking like Intern David and everyone went "holy shit, Jenna's actually Jewish!", then your analogy would make sense. But it's one schitzo who decided it must be so because Jesus speaks directly to him.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I think there's an inner circle of "popular" posters that NoBacon has cultivated like a PTA mom behind the scenes. Where if you ever try going after him, the inner circle assembles to do exactly what you're doing right now. Defend NoBacon and attack Jenna like the worker bees you are.

He’s actually excluded from half the private chats and on the outs with a variety of people I assume you think are “cool kid” posters. You just don’t see it because you let him troll you into whatever it is you’ve been doing for the last couple months and so you’re not in those chats either.

Just go back to how you used to be, quit taking it so personally and seriously.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I think there's an inner circle of "popular" posters that NoBacon has cultivated like a PTA mom behind the scenes. Where if you ever try going after him, the inner circle assembles to do exactly what you're doing right now. Defend NoBacon and attack Jenna like the worker bees you are.
Eh. You’re partially right. Its not about popular posters it’s about being a fucking tard. Does anyone shit on Meownaw or Harry? No. Because they don’t say retarded shit to make fun of them for. But someone like of equal popularity like Nobacon does, and what you don’t see because you’re too focused on the people defending him, are the “popular users” who actually don’t like him and argue with him. What stops it from ever turning into an actual attack is the ability for Nobacon to diffuse or not be taken seriously and the “attacker” losing all interest or drive. It’s like telling a brick wall you fundamentally disagree with what its saying. The brick wall isn’t gonna scream back or leave the conversation.

And also…how do you think this is defending Nobacon? Because i’m attacking you? Once again you’re operating on a dumb duality with inherent sides. I can get annoyed by Nobacon while also getting annoyed with you. If you want an answer for disparity of responses or emotion its because you say contrarian shit and phrase it really, really dumbly.

Do you realize the irony of portraying yourself as the underdog and Nobacon the “cool kid no one can disagree with” when you’re both in the top 50 users here?

Jenna

Forum Clout
Do you realize the irony of portraying yourself as the underdog and Nobacon the “cool kid no one can disagree with” when you’re both in the top 50 users here?

Are you familiar with the concept of trolling? I'm the poster that people voted they'd least want to have a beer with, he's trying to find more allies to "bro out" with via PM. If I gave a shit about being popular, I'd do this;

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
NoBacon is a tremendously unfunny poster who believes he's king of this forum. The private chat is his personal diary, and he spends all day doing two things: PMing alliances with other posters, and posting that I'm a jewish pedophile.

You're basically saying that Patrick Tomlinson must be a literal pig, on account of all the people online that call him a pig. The people saying it online are all the proof I need he's a barnyard animals and not a human being who has failed at being an author.
@NoBacon , can you please add me to these "Alliance" DM groups? Thanks!

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Are you familiar with the concept of trolling? I'm the poster that people voted they'd least want to have a beer with, he's trying to find more allies to "bro out" with via PM. If I gave a shit about being popular, I'd do this;
I’d have a beer with you. But given I’ve been told I’m a forum nobody by forum all star members like Dan and Boq maybe that would only hurt your standing anyway.

I’m not gonna drink Zimas or shitty Jewish wine though.

BUBBLER

Forum Clout
He’s actually excluded from half the private chats and on the outs with a variety of people I assume you think are “cool kid” posters. You just don’t see it because you let him troll you into whatever it is you’ve been doing for the last couple months and so you’re not in those chats either.

My good friend Harry! Can you please put in a good word with those cool member chats for me? I'm only in the dirty diaper chat and I got to tell ya...It's not nearly as exciting as it sounds!

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Are you familiar with the concept of trolling?
A8E39A84-B711-4E3F-9068-35362FEB6E1A.jpeg

BUBBLER

Forum Clout
Jenna, babe, I would definitely have a beer with you! I also promise to not rape you! I promise!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Eh. You’re partially right. Its not about popular posters it’s about being a fucking tard. Does anyone shit on Meownaw or Harry? No. Because they don’t say retarded shit to make fun of them for. But someone like of equal popularity like Nobacon does, and what you don’t see because you’re too focused on the people defending him, are the “popular users” who actually don’t like him and argue with him. What stops it from ever turning into an actual attack is the ability for Nobacon to diffuse or not be taken seriously and the “attacker” losing all interest or drive. It’s like telling a brick wall you fundamentally disagree with what its saying. The brick wall isn’t gonna scream back or leave the conversation.

And also…how do you think this is defending Nobacon? Because i’m attacking you? Once again you’re operating on a dumb duality with inherent sides. I can get annoyed by Nobacon while also getting annoyed with you. If you want an answer for disparity of responses or emotion its because you say contrarian shit and phrase it really, really dumbly.

IMG_1840.jpeg

Jenna

Forum Clout

What are the private chats even talking about anymore? No Patrick bits, no NoBacon diaryposting, no me.

Has it become full-on friendship simulator. Took the kids to the lake this weekend! Great to breath the mountain air!