• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam is a junkie middle aged nigger who can’t see her kids

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
It's just a coincidence that if you ever say anything bad about NoBacon, within minutes the posters who are habitually here come out of the woodwork. 5'9 is a normal height for a guy! BMI is flawed and you can't call me fat!
Look i’m engaging with you reasonably and in good faith. Is it possible these people are defending the points being made and NOT Nobacon himself? Like a lot of us have our own problems with him.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I’ve actually taken a very neutral stance during your entire feud, Jennaster, as my rib history will attest to.

I’m sure I called you a jewster or something that pissed you off at some point, but it was simply breaking balls, if it hit a sore spot or whatever that’s on you.

The one time you fired some shots at me I replied, but I’ve never thrown the first punch funster, only the final one. Await the knock.

If I asked you to "break some balls" about your BFF NoBacon, what would you choose:

A. Legitimately make fun of NoBacon

B. Refuse to make fun of NoBacon

C. Weakly make fun of NoBacon (this man is for the birds!)

D. DM NoBacon to get approved jokes/topics from him that you're allowed to make fun of

E. Ignore it entirely and try to shift the conversation back to me

I really, really wouldn't put any money on A.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If I asked you to "break some balls" about your BFF NoBacon, what would you choose:

A. Legitimately make fun of NoBacon

B. Refuse to make fun of NoBacon

C. Weakly make fun of NoBacon (this man is for the birds!)

D. DM NoBacon to get approved jokes/topics from him that you're allowed to make fun of

E. Ignore it entirely and try to shift the conversation back to me

I really, really wouldn't put any money on A.

IMG_1828.jpeg

Jenna

Forum Clout
Look i’m engaging with you reasonably and in good faith. Is it possible these people are defending the points being made and NOT Nobacon himself? Like a lot of us have our own problems with him.

Okay what wonderful points are you making?

If Nobacon believes everybody who doesnt like him is a pedo jew, you believe everybody who doesn’t like you is part of the altright nazis. You guys have the same delusions but flipped.

As I've repeated time and time again, if I was seriously Jewish I'd be out and proud long long ago. I don't need to fake anything like being gay or Jewish for onaforums attention.

Ya'll are so far gone with the antisemitism that you think I'm secretly a Jew who realizes the Nazis are right so I have to lie the forums because I'd be so ashamed if you actually discovered my dark secret. That's why I call you Nazis, that and the kike thread.

The evidence of me being a jew? Just unfunny faggot Nazis who need a Trump Card when they can't deal with me being mean to them.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout

As I've repeated time and time again, if I was seriously Jewish I'd be out and proud long long ago. I don't need to fake anything like being gay or Jewish for onaforums attention.

Ya'll are so far gone with the antisemitism that you think I'm secretly a Jew who realizes the Nazis are right so I have to lie the forums because I'd be so ashamed if you actually discovered my dark secret. That's why I call you Nazis, that and the kike thread.

The evidence of me being a jew? Just unfunny faggot Nazis who need a Trump Card when they can't deal with me being mean to them.
Ben-Dovid by race or Ben-Dovid by action, it matters not. Their fate shall be the same.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I…don’t know what this has to do with anything. I’m not defending Nobacon here because i forgot what this argument was even about, so i dont know what i’d be defending. My entire point was is it not possible people are defending Nobacons POINTS rather than Nobacon himself?
As I've repeated time and time again, if I was seriously Jewish I'd be out and proud long long ago. I don't need to fake anything like being gay or Jewish for onaforums attention. Ya'll are so far gone with the antisemitism that you think I'm secretly a Jew who realizes the Nazis are right so I have to lie the forums because I'd be so ashamed if you actually discovered my dark secret. That's why I call you Nazis, that and the kike thread.

This is the problem with me engaging you. Your ability to misunderstand points is almost on a trolling level. I’m not saying you’re jewish. That was literally not my point at all. My point was that you think all your enemies are alt right nazis. Nobacon thinks his enemies are jewish pedos. You guys are the same level of delusional but with opposing viewpoints.

That was my point.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Also this is inconsistent. By your own logic and metrics if you were going around being “out and proud” about being a jew I could just say “Hmmm very curious, I don’t know many jews who brag about that! Obviously you’re faking being a jew!” Theres literally no winning. If you don’t say you’re a jew you’re hiding something. If you proudly say you’re a jew you’re faking it.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout

And you do understand why this inference is made, right? I’m not saying i agree with it but lets take the focus off of you. Lets say i wasnt as talkative about being a fag as I am, and I randomly made posts calling out the homophobic users here. Would it be such a stretch to infer i’m a faggot off of my random unnecessary defense of them? I get it, you’re an ally, but you don’t defend jews as much as you do any other demographic. Do you see why this assumption is made? Is it THAT ridiculous?

Jenna

Forum Clout
My point was that you think all your enemies are alt right nazis.

I'll say it again because you don't read: I call you Nazis because of the kike hate thread and because you think "Jew" is the most awful thing you can call someone. I annoy many liberals and woketards as well.

NoBacon calls me a Jew because he is one of those aforementioned folks that think "Jew" is the most deadly label of all.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
And you do understand why this inference is made, right? I’m not saying i agree with it but lets take the focus off of you. Lets say i wasnt as talkative about being a fag as I am, and I randomly made posts calling out the homophobic users here. Would it be such a stretch to infer i’m a faggot off of my random unnecessary defense of them? I get it, you’re an ally, but you don’t defend jews as much as you do any other demographic. Do you see why this assumption is made? Is it THAT ridiculous?

I just say he’s fat and Jewish because that’s how he acts all the time, and he made that humiliating rap in a woman’s voice for some reason.

He shared all my private DMs and browsed my posting history on two forums to accuse me of being a Nazi rapist who harms animals. Non of which is true.

Who’s the real crazy one?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I'll say it again because you don't read: I call you Nazis because of the kike hate thread and because you think "Jew" is the most awful thing you can call someone. I annoy many liberals and woketards as well.
Dude, I can read, but you still fail to understand the point i’m making. You think all people who are enemies of you are incapable of forming their own opinions. They only hate you because they are nazis and this is the “alt right friendship simulator” and we want to suck off Nobacon. That is simply delusional and theres no way around it.
NoBacon calls me a Jew because he is one of those aforementioned folks that think "Jew" is the most deadly label of all.
And again, you think Nazi is the most deadly label of all.

Back to defending jews so much. I have never seen you take up this same defense for any other minority group. So are you really surprised people think you’re a jew? If you said something lame people wouldn’t be calling you a jew. They’d be calling you a faggot. It’s because you defend jews that people think you’re a jew. I say liberal shit all the time. Do people ever call me a jew? No. They call me a faggot. Figure it out.

Jenna

Forum Clout

NoBacon is a tremendously unfunny poster who believes he's king of this forum. The private chat is his personal diary, and he spends all day doing two things: PMing alliances with other posters, and posting that I'm a jewish pedophile.

You're basically saying that Patrick Tomlinson must be a literal pig, on account of all the people online that call him a pig. The people saying it online are all the proof I need he's a barnyard animals and not a human being who has failed at being an author.

Forum Clout

Nice, throwing around faggot too!

Your full brotherman initiation is coming soon, just a couple more words to go

Jenna Post Rating wasn't too shitty of a bit after all

Jenna

Forum Clout
You think all people who are enemies of you are incapable of forming their own opinions. They only hate you because they are nazis and this is the “alt right friendship simulator” and we want to suck off Nobacon. That is simply delusional and theres no way around it.

I think there's an inner circle of "popular" posters that NoBacon has cultivated like a PTA mom behind the scenes. Where if you ever try going after him, the inner circle assembles to do exactly what you're doing right now. Defend NoBacon and attack Jenna like the worker bees you are.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
NoBacon is a tremendously unfunny poster who believes he's king of this forum. The private chat is his personal diary, and he spends all day doing two things: PMing alliances with other posters, and posting that I'm a jewish pedophile.
I won’t even disagree, BUT…
You're basically saying that Patrick Tomlinson must be a literal pig, on account of all the people online that call him a pig. The people saying it online are all the proof I need he's a barnyard animals and not a human being who has failed at being an author.
No, that wasn’t my point at all. It’s not that people saying something online makes it the truth. Lets try a better analogy. Lets say everyone online was calling Pat gay. And he goes “Theres nothing wrong with being gay, child. I’m not. But theres nothing wrong with that.” And would make rambling tweets about how everyone who hates him is a homophobe and etc…what conclusion do you draw from that other than “That guy must be gay. Why does he defend himself being gay all the time?” Do you see how that inference could get made?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

There’s only King and His name is Jesus. So jot that down.

You know, the guy your ancestors crucified.