• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam is a junkie middle aged nigger who can’t see her kids

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
If Nobacon believes everybody who doesnt like him is a pedo jew, you believe everybody who doesn’t like you is part of the altright nazis. You guys have the same delusions but flipped.

It's just a coincidence that if you ever say anything bad about NoBacon, within minutes the posters who are habitually here come out of the woodwork. 5'9 is a normal height for a guy! BMI is flawed and you can't call me fat!

Word-for-word the same argument Patrick uses when people call him fat. I'm not fat, it's all muscle, the BMI lied to you, child.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It's just a coincidence that if you ever say anything bad about NoBacon, within minutes the posters who are habitually here come out of the woodwork. 5'9 is a normal height for a guy! BMI is flawed and you can't call me fat!

Word-for-word the same argument Patrick uses when people call him fat. I'm not fat, it's all muscle, the BMI lied to you, child.

You bully @Sue Lightning just because he’s gay and like a total weirdo keep demanding intimate details about all his gay sexual encounters. Why do you want to know about them so much?

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout

Harry suggested that he himself is 5'9. He said it in a humorous way, without picking a side. You're too deep into your feuds if you didn't notice that despite having a functioning sense of humor.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Harry suggested that he himself is 5'9. He said it in a humorous way, without picking a side. You're too deep into your feuds if you didn't notice that despite having a functioning sense of humor.

Harry, who we know is a DM BFF of NoBacon, always shows up within minutes to do the same "hahaha guys but seriously NoBacon's a good guy and we shouldn't ever make fun of him" spiel.

Stop running Public Relations for other sensitive posters who want to do all the bullying but never get bullied themselves.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Harry, who we know is a DM BFF of NoBacon, always shows up within minutes to do the same "hahaha guys but seriously NoBacon's a good guy and we shouldn't ever make fun of him" spiel.

Stop running Public Relations for other sensitive posters who want to do all the bullying but never get bullied themselves.
We are all sensitive. Except for The DMAN.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout

You are a fucking weird faggot

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

I was defending 5’9” as a height because that’s how tall I am, funster. Hence why I ended the post with a snnniiiiifff. I’m sorry you’re so stupid and didn’t understand, I can’t help you.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Jew doesn’t understand bro code bonding . Another shocking revelation.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout

Them short kangs be sticking together, yo...

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

I’ve actually taken a very neutral stance during your entire feud, Jennaster, as my rib history will attest to.

I’m sure I called you a jewster or something that pissed you off at some point, but it was simply breaking balls, if it hit a sore spot or whatever that’s on you.

The one time you fired some shots at me I replied, but I’ve never thrown the first punch funster, only the final one. Await the knock.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’ve actually taken a very neutral stance during your entire feud, Jennaster, as my rib history will attest to.

I’m sure I called you a jewster or something that pissed you off at some point, but it was simply breaking balls, if it hit a sore spot or whatever that’s on you.

The one time you fired some shots at me I replied, but I’ve never thrown the first punch funster, only the final one. Await the knock.

He’s just bitter you have a zoomer piece of ass and he has zero razz with younger girls. He gets drunk alone and sings karaoke while staring intently towards them. I bet they’re so uncomfortable.

Poor girls. It must be so awkward and unwanted. The leering fat jew who stinks of gin ogling them with his eyes while singing in a full fag falsetto voice.

Last edited: