• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam is a junkie middle aged nigger who can’t see her kids

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
This place is gay as fuck. I didn't even have to post in this thread for it to become full of drama.

I made the mean girl who wanted to start shit with you for no reason break down in tears and admit he's been kicked out of all the important private chats.

But hey if you wanna be ungrateful, he's not wrong about your parental situation.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I made the mean girl who wanted to start shit with you for no reason break down in tears and admit he's been kicked out of all the important private chats.

But hey if you wanna be ungrateful, he's not wrong about your parental situation.
This is sort of what i mean…what is this gay shit, dude? Why do you think you’re owed anything? I was defending Bam earlier but i’m not even jokingly saying she should be grateful to me. This is so gay.

Forum Clout
I think there's an inner circle of "popular" posters that NoBacon has cultivated like a PTA mom behind the scenes. Where if you ever try going after him, the inner circle assembles to do exactly what you're doing right now. Defend NoBacon and attack Jenna like the worker bees you are.
CQ_1/boq logic right here

"None of you bitch about scat posts therefore you must all love scat"

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
My good friend Harry! Can you please put in a good word with those cool member chats for me? I'm only in the dirty diaper chat and I got to tell ya...It's not nearly as exciting as it sounds!

Don’t feel bad Friendster. I’m not in the sopranos erotic role play chat or gassers best friends chat either

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
CQ_1/boq logic right here

"None of you bitch about scat posts therefore you must all love scat"
Its so unreliably dumb. No one told me to attack Jenna. Attacking Jenna doesn’t increase my credibility, popularity, etc. Attacking Jenna to me is a completely isolated thing and has nothing to do with fucking Nobacon or whatever. But Jenna can’t understand that the shit he says and way he acts is why people argue with him, not some one sided retarded feud with a guy most of us also dont like.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Its so unreliably dumb. No one told me to attack Jenna. Attacking Jenna doesn’t increase my credibility, popularity, etc. Attacking Jenna to me is a completely isolated thing and has nothing to do with fucking Nobacon or whatever. But Jenna can’t understand that the shit he says and way he acts is why people argue with him, not some one sided retarded feud with a guy most of us also dont like.
Ten dollars have been added to your account.

Forum Clout
Dude, I can read, but you still fail to understand the point i’m making. You think all people who are enemies of you are incapable of forming their own opinions. They only hate you because they are nazis and this is the “alt right friendship simulator” and we want to suck off Nobacon. That is simply delusional and theres no way around it.
I already raped him with this explanation in the last private chat, all he did was ignore my entire post and pick out the one line out of context where I made a joke that had nothing to do with the point

I should have posted that whole interaction to main but that would have been a real Jenna move

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Why don’t you like me?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Why don’t you like me?
Your posts about Christ are tiring. Your posts about homosexuality are tiring and I fundamentally disagree with them. But i’m also not going to fucking sperg out on you and turn every chat into the Sue vs Nobacon show. You have your beliefs, I have mine, and they are extremely different.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
What are the private chats even talking about anymore? No Patrick bits, no NoBacon diaryposting, no me.

Has it become full-on friendship simulator. Took the kids to the lake this weekend! Great to breath the mountain air!

Little bit of friendship simulator in one, couple of Patrick bits in another, it’s all been Balkanized into a bunch of specific niche chats