Anyone feel like killing themselves ?

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
You were a fuck up yesterday, you're a fuck up today, you'll be one tomorrow. And I need that parking space you're taking up at the supermarket.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
If anyone from this place is really going to kill themselves, atleast take a trip up to Mileaukee and deliver Pat a piece of pepperoni and film his reaction first
Exactly, just killing yourself seems such a waste to me, at least make it entertaining.

If i would ever kill myself i would at least try to kill the president or something like that, that way you would at least be remembered in history.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
My entire life has been constant physically painful torture for about 2 years and even before that was still pain to a lesser degree for YEARS! And there is not a goddamn thing any doctors can do about it! If I’m not racing to blow my brains out maybe you oughta just shut the fuck up and make things better for yourself!

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
With how the gay the world is getting I've thought about it, but I gotta stick around for the circus and my friends

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I don't have much opinion on the morality or necessity of your particular self-deletion, but here's some food for thought:
Have you ever killed yourself before? Guessing not. It's harder to do than you'd think, the body is really fucking resilient. If you want as quick and painless a death as you can get, and you do, you can't fuck it up. Most likely you'll fuck it up, not being an expert. You'll make a huge mess and either end up under lock and key for a time or in some state of brain damaged depending on chosen method. Not to mention how silly a goose you'll feel after you wake up.
Best case if you fuck it up you pull a Tyler Durden and have to endure some ridiculous permanent disfigurement. Worst case, that song "One". Metallica, not Creed.