Anyone feel like killing themselves ?

DoucheChills

WOrlds Biggest OzZy FAN!
Only once, and it wasn't really that I was suicidal but I reached a point where I completely understood why people do kill themselves. That feeling of emptiness, hopelessness, nihilism.. whatever. It becomes consuming and it means that you got to make some changes, brotherman.

G

Realistically you'd probably probably want something super quick. Like shooting yourself in the head, but you gotta make damn sure you know which spot to hit.
Yeah, no, fuck that shit. 1. I'd fuck it up, guaranteed. 2. I'd leave a mess. I remember that video of that guy with glasses blowing his fucking head off with a shotgun.

G

Suicide is very ego driven...you had no hand in being brought into this realm, so what gives you the right to punch out before your shift's done?

Now if you have some debilitating cancer and there is absolutely no redemption? Maybe...but you have to make it look like an accident for me to respect you.

BuryMyHeartAtBrokenKnee

I broke my knee man!
don-corleone-vito-corleone.gif

G

Suicide is very ego driven...you had no hand in being brought into this realm, so what gives you the right to punch out before your shift's done?

Now if you have some debilitating cancer and there is absolutely no redemption? Maybe...but you have to make it look like an accident for me to respect you.

I always feel it’s easy to judge others without having walked in their shoes. I understand people that kill themselves that are in unbearabe pain. But it’s absolutely the very last resort.

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
Lurker and O&A youtube listener, created an account just to say if you kill yourself, the Jews win (assuming you are a white christian). Either way why not chase whatever crazy dreams you might have had, or just do whatever the fuck you want? If you don't care if you live or die what do you have to lose? Then if you fail or end up in jail or broke or whatever then you can shoot yourself in front of whoever you feel like you hate the most or something like that.

Just my 2 cents as a former alcoholic and junkie who has been there and is now doing whatever I want because I've been ready to die. It's nice tbh and becomes more and more natural the more you practice not worrying about anybody but you and giving as few fucks as possible. Tbh I won't ever suicide, I'm just gonna go back to drugs with a vengeance and let the good times roll until they dont no mo.

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
Also you really wanna miss the collapse/racewar/ragnarok that is surely around the corner?? I personally can't wait to hunt some of the soft messes I've seen in my neighborhood like pudgy slow deer.
That's all I got. Blood for the blood god, friend.