Anyone feel like killing themselves ?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I’ve been on meds for a month and it’s made me really clear it’s a better option and I’m not sad I just don’t have anything that brings me joy. Like nothing has color or smell. No breeze.
check into a mental hospital if you have to brotherman, you can get better meds there. a guy in my bowling league was too proud to get help and he jumped off a fawking bridge last year!

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I’ve been on meds for a month and it’s made me really clear it’s a better option and I’m not sad I just don’t have anything that brings me joy. Like nothing has color or smell. No breeze.
I'll be honest I've had periods in my life when I had no reason to feel like that and still did. If you ever want to talk about shit, PM me like a couple of absolute faggots and we'll sort it out.

CumiaPoodle

at least 50% of this forum’s userbase, faggot.
Think so ? Do you want to and feel like it’s actually a rational idea to grab a bag of horse and end it in a beautiful blissful dream like state with this playing?

Or smile by nat king cole. I love both and find them extremely relaxing

CumiaPoodle

Start going to the jam and eating bedder.
Since December I dropped 80 pounds I got pretty fuckin jacked for a while. Stopped working out but my diet is clean as fuck. But I feel more empty now lmao life is hilarious and god is apparently a shit poster who lurks in the lit section.

I’m going to go to the gym soon just for the fuck of it. There’s a freedom I never felt before I had a serious desire to kill myself with heroin. (That I don’t do)