• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
XBuOBVM.png

cGQSN2g.png

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I wonder if his old pals even remember him?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Thousands of children already have. Allegedly.
He sips their souls like hot soup. What parts he does not fuck, he eats. What he does not eat, he saves. Thousands of tiny bone made jars, each containing the last screams of the lost and innocent, surrounded the Nigger-Witch™️. Boney and long, her hand reaches out for another demonic vessel. Clasping with what strength still remained to her. Muttering to herself as she engorged.

“Drink in the cries for your heart has grown weak, you’ve gone far too long without a proper feeding. Bobos sister hmmm yes I remember 2009 ‘twas. That was an excellent fear. Most satisfying. Kurt Love! Do not think me lost just yet. No.. tonight..we hunt.”

Last edited:

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Well this thread has made my ribs into red paste.

I don't want Strega Nona to die yet, but a stroke would be appropriate. Just a lil taste, enough to need home healthcare, and then that's when the fun would really start.

Pretty sad though that this layabout is saying the only rest and relaxation he's getting is after having a cardiac emergency. What the fuck is he taking a break from? The shitty shows and hotels and bog house will all be waiting for him at discharge.

Forum Clout
Well this thread has made my ribs into red paste.

I don't want Strega Nona to die yet, but a stroke would be appropriate. Just a lil taste, enough to need home healthcare, and then that's when the fun would really start.

Pretty sad though that this layabout is saying the only rest and relaxation he's getting is after having a cardiac emergency. What the fuck is he taking a break from? The shitty shows and hotels and bog house will all be waiting for him at discharge.
Yeah, rest and relaxation from what, exactly? That retarded show he does for twelve hours a week (at most)? Vegas? Flying to visit his house? His entire life is mindless, showboating hedonism.