• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Sounds like they just found an issue during a regular cardio test. Cardio issues frequently cause depression for some reason. I'm hoping that now that AntH has his pipes cleaned out he will be happier and not spend all his time sitting in a dark room alone drinking and playing video games!
maybe he'll go outside and meet norton under a rock.

Forum Clout
It'll be interesting to see how he looks when he returns. Guys his age, who are forced to dry out for the first time in forever, sometimes get that ghostly appearance when they quit the sauce, like they're all hollowed out inside. If he loses that booze bloat, he's gonna look even more corpse-like than he does now, which is a scary thought.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
It'll be interesting to see how he looks when he returns. Guys his age, who are forced to dry out for the first time in forever, sometimes get that ghostly appearance when they quit the sauce, like they're all hollowed out inside. If he loses that booze bloat, he's gonna look even more corpse-like than he does now, which is a scary thought.
2UvcDpL.png

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
1696087338335.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He won’t dry out. He literally can’t unless he goes through some form of doctor supervised rehab. He has been drinking nearly everyday for what amounts to 20 years. He has an insane tolerance and no doubt drinks a 6, maybe even 12, pack a day. If he quit cold turkey it would kill him. And he doesn’t have the self restraint, even with his own life at risk, to ween himself off without a supervisor by his side. He told Gavin not even a week ago he was drinking just water for his check up then on his last show before being hospitalized he says he drank a whole bottle of Chardonnay. He is Lady Di at this point without the severe crack addiction, but even then he may have that as well.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I've been busy these last few days, and as always, I miss something big.

I'm certain I'm younger than this idiot, and even with that, and being on a diet that has helped me, I still have to be aware of my well being. I tour a lot, good food isn't always that simple to come by (though believe me, I really try), and sometimes sleep isn't easy, either

The big difference is I'm active, and around a very positive environment. Two things that are as foreign to Anthony as his ancestry.

I give him less than a year.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He sips their souls like hot soup. What parts he does not fuck, he eats. What he does not eat, he saves. Thousands of tiny bone made jars, each containing the last screams of the lost and innocent, surrounded the Nigger-Witch™️. Boney and long, her hand reaches out for another demonic vessel. Clasping with what strength still remained to her. Muttering to herself as she engorged.

“Drink in the cries for your heart has grown weak, you’ve gone far too long without a proper feeding. Bobos sister hmmm yes I remember 2009 ‘twas. That was an excellent fear. Most satisfying. Kurt Love! Do not think me lost just yet. No.. tonight..we hunt.”
The Baba Nana Lives

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Nana is a a major crossroad in his life.

This heart attack, if it doesn't kill within the month, will be the catalyst for either;

Making a major life change, moving to SC, and drying out completely. Mend broken relationships with any and everyone, and work on become a normal human

Once again accepting no responsibility, and continuing a further decline into the void.

Remember to take care of yourself, God does not like ugly.