• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
fKQO9iP.png

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I would non jokingly pay to watch a Joseph Cumia fronted compound media
I watched every bit of joe content there is one day while fucked up. No irony, I laughed way more and had so much more fun than anything Nana does. Except F/N posts, pedophile messages, or in this, dying.

Edit: I have bad grammar because I’m black.

Last edited:

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
In specialty rankings, where ordinal rankings continue, 10 NYU Langone specialties were in the top 10 nationally, including neurology and neurosurgery, which once again rank No. 1 for the second year in a row. The others are the following:

In addition, NYU Langone earned the highest level of performance among just a small group of top hospitals nationally, with 20 out of 21 procedures and conditions rated “High Performing,” including cardiac care, cancer surgery, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), diabetes, kidney failure, leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma, orthopedic surgery, pneumonia, and stroke.

stroke?

stroke??
This brotherman is committing a major federal crime to give us da scoop, and you still have brothermen going "duh, how do we know?". TYFYS Ro

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
We’ve been practicing for this day for years gentlemen:

Ant wants this so when he dies Niggers can let him down one last time

Anyone want to crowdfund a black gospel choir to sing negro spirituals at the graveyard even if the family asked them to stop?

Last edited: