• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
zel1qxjiolz11.png
Very cute...and horny

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
IT’S A CONSPIRACY! :fighter_sm:

So Ant stops tweeting for 2 days. He keeps missing his own show. Gavin invents the lie of Ant going to SC. Theres 0 evidence of it. He was in the hospital that entire time due to an extreme heart attack that could have killed him, not this “oh routine check up got a stent put in” bullshit. That shit doesn’t make you irresponsive or unable to tweet for 2 days. And why not just say “Hey guys i’m gonna be off for 2 days going into surgery for this artery blockage.” He loves to complain about everything else in his life. But doesn’t complain he has to go to the FN hospital? He had a major emergency. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re propping him up like a dead victorian child and tweeting with his password. The only reason he came out and said shit was because we were calling the hospital and tweeting Bobo.

He's got even worse blockage in his rectum from Sue packing his fudge. He's going to die on the toilet like Elvis.