• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
He brought his vibrator with him?

2125d9f1a03c6d6714cec36cb05df648.jpg
Send a salami to your boy in the ERmy.
pork-cold-cuts-768x508.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Well this was a fun morning read.

My genuine thoughts are the world would be a slightly better place if he did die

Certainly will. He’s just an irrelevant old fossil that’s never going to change. He decided post-firing that he was just going to dig his heels in and go down the full racism/conservative grifter route so fuck im.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Reasons for him to be in the Brooklyn hospital are either a serious stroke, stent failure or he went there from jfk airport
I had a friend who was perfectly healthy, although he enjoyed a ciggie and a beer. He was in his 40s at the time maybe even younger. He flew to Newark to meet some broad, as soon as he stepped off the plane he dropped dead.
Something with his heart and flying

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
I had a friend who was perfectly healthy, although he enjoyed a ciggie and a beer. He was in his 40s at the time maybe even younger. He flew to Newark to meet some broad, as soon as he stepped off the plane he dropped dead.
Something with his heart and flying
Billy mays same thing of course I don’t think the cocaine helped

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout
HELLO THIS IS... DR. CRINKLEARTERY MCSTROKESALOT

Dr. Crinkleartery McStrokesalot?

YES. LISTEN HERE, JERKY. ANTHONY CUMIA IS IN OUR HOSPITAL; HE HAD A HEART ATTACK.

He had a heart attack?...

BOWWWWWW
HUBBADUBBAHIGABOO HOODOONOW HUBBADUBBAHIGABOO CHUBBADUBBARUBBADUBBA
Your hubba hubba is perfect, I can clearly hear the jingle in my head

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Forum Clout
Jim will 100% go on a rant about Sirius refusing to pay tribute to Ant and not allowing them to broadcast his best clips on O&A. It will be a giant lie Jim never even tried to do but believes he has to say to look like a good friend.
No he won't, he's already forgotten who Ant is . At most you'll get an Instagram reel of him crying after work

G

People who haven’t given him well wishes:
Opie, Jim, Colin, Bobby, Geno, Gavin, Chrissy, Erock, Keith, Joe, Dabbler fags,

People who have:
Bobo
(Sigh) "It's a tough one, man. On the one hand, I do wish my friend the best and hope he pulls through. On the other, there's this younger black comic at the Cellar who might blow up soon and I could potentially get a walk-on part on the sitcom he might get one day, so I gotta keep up the right appearance. I would never motherfuck Ant, but a lot of people in the business don't know him as well as I do and only know him as the "racist twitter guy." I've spoken about it with Anthony, he gets it."