• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia is in NYU langone hospital

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
9iuniloeqa121.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IT’S A CONSPIRACY! :fighter_sm:

So Ant stops tweeting for 2 days. He keeps missing his own show. Gavin invents the lie of Ant going to SC. Theres 0 evidence of it. He was in the hospital that entire time due to an extreme heart attack that could have killed him, not this “oh routine check up got a stent put in” bullshit. That shit doesn’t make you irresponsive or unable to tweet for 2 days. And why not just say “Hey guys i’m gonna be off for 2 days going into surgery for this artery blockage.” He loves to complain about everything else in his life. But doesn’t complain he has to go to the FN hospital? He had a major emergency. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re propping him up like a dead victorian child and tweeting with his password. The only reason he came out and said shit was because we were calling the hospital and tweeting Bobo.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
IT’S A CONSPIRACY! :fighter_sm:

So Ant stops tweeting for 2 days. He keeps missing his own show. Gavin invents the lie of Ant going to SC. Theres 0 evidence of it. He was in the hospital that entire time due to an extreme heart attack that could have killed him, not this “oh routine check up got a stent put in” bullshit. That shit doesn’t make you irresponsive or unable to tweet for 2 days. And why not just say “Hey guys i’m gonna be off for 2 days going into surgery for this artery blockage.” He loves to complain about everything else in his life. But doesn’t complain he has to go to the FN hospital? He had a major emergency. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re propping him up like a dead victorian child and tweeting with his password. The only reason he came out and said shit was because we were calling the hospital and tweeting Bobo.
Also I called the ER. Wouldn't you go to some jew doctor on the upper east side if you werent an F/N?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ant must be missing the good old days of when he had that first attack. They were off air so no one could tell and he didn’t have to miss work. Only small news sites posted about it and it was gossip on the forums. If anybody brought it up? BANNEDD!!!!!!! Now? Probably within an hour of waking up he has to tweet before they put the breathing tube back in to show the haters he can move his thumbs still. Even if he were admitted today, we found out in the same day.

Or he’s missing the days of having a working heart.

AND RISE AGAIN! (of my blood pressure)