• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia Holocaust Expert

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If you’re alluding to “socioeconomic reasons” to excuse their predisposition to crime and violence, you’re wrong.

Most blacks can’t read at an eighth grade level.
What? So socioeconomic reasons don’t correlate to crime but also blacks can’t read at an eighth grade level.

Question: Do you think someone who can’t even read is more likely to commit ANY sort of crime than a college graduate with a good job? I mean the answer is sort of obvious…it’s yes. Dumb people do dumb shit. Black people are dumb. So it IS a socioeconomic thing which makes it a race thing. Etc.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I grew up in NYC and went to NYC schools. My High School was 90% black. The one kid I had a problem with was half white.

Tell me about you getting beat unconscious by a group of black people though, I'd absolutely LOVE to hear every detail. Hang on lemme make some coffee.

What? So socioeconomic reasons don’t correlate to crime but also blacks can’t read at an eighth grade level.

Question: Do you think someone who can’t even read is more likely to commit ANY sort of crime than a college graduate with a good job? I mean the answer is sort of obvious…it’s yes. Dumb people do dumb shit. Black people are dumb. So it IS a socioeconomic thing which makes it a race thing. Etc.

Niggers are violent thugs and we devote vast resources into doing everything possible to give them every opportunity to stop and they never do.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I grew up in NYC and went to NYC schools. My High School was 90% black. The one kid I had a problem with was half white.

Tell me about you getting beat unconscious by a group of black people though, I'd absolutely LOVE to hear every detail. Hang on lemme make some coffee.
God i’m shitting up this thread….

FACT: The people who grow up around blacks are usually less racist.

My mother grew up in one of the first desegregated neighborhoods in her state. She went to an all black school and lived in an all black neighborhood. She never really saw a problem with blacks.

My father on the other hand grew up in a whitebread town and never interacted with a black person in his entire life. And he was absolutely petrified of them and held the most stereotypical thoughts about them with no basis in reality. Just shit he saw on Fox News.

If I had to posit some sort of theory…When you grow up around blacks like that, even though your skin is white, you’re technically “black”. They don’t see you as “the white oppressor” or some shit. How could they? You’re riding the same bus as them, going to the same school with them, in the same neighborhood as them etc etc…

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Niggers are violent thugs and we devote vast resources into doing everything possible to give them every opportunity to stop and they never do.
Fact is is this is too simplistic and devoid of context. Could you honestly tell me with a straight face a black person in Nebraska is just as likely to commit a crime as a black person in the inner cities of Chicago? I would say no. Well what is it about then? Both are black so it’s not that. Both are poor so it’s not that. Maybe something about culture? Because like where are you going to be a gangbanger in Omaha. But it’s pretty damn easy to be one in Chicago.

G

The Canadian from Minnesota wants to school you on black people. Lmao. Hey bro, go up to one of the black people you're terrified of and use some of the language you do here. We'll see who's a 200% pure diesel faggot then.
The Minnesotan from Canada, technically.

And I wouldn't go up to niggers. I already said I avoid them, like I do all rabid creatures.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
God i’m shitting up this thread….

FACT: The people who grow up around blacks are usually less racist.

My mother grew up in one of the first desegregated neighborhoods in her state. She went to an all black school and lived in an all black neighborhood. She never really saw a problem with blacks.

My father on the other hand grew up in a whitebread town and never interacted with a black person in his entire life. And he was absolutely petrified of them and held the most stereotypical thoughts about them with no basis in reality. Just shit he saw on Fox News.

If I had to posit some sort of theory…When you grow up around blacks like that, even though your skin is white, you’re technically “black”. They don’t see you as “the white oppressor” or some shit. How could they? You’re riding the same bus as them, going to the same school with them, in the same neighborhood as them etc etc…
So you're mother was pumped with so much nigger DNA they considered her black?
The Canadian from Minnesota wants to school you on black people. Lmao. Hey bro, go up to one of the black people you're terrified of and use some of the language you do here. We'll see who's a 200% pure diesel faggot then.
Jewish pedophile enabler

G

So you're mother was pumped with so much nigger DNA they considered her black?
I don't give a fuck about Sue's fucking retarded, Jim Norton level political takes. I just don't like the idiot agreeing with the fake Danny.

Jewish pedophile enabler
And mooch. He mooched room and board from Dracula. He doesn't like to be reminded of that so do him a favor and bring it up every opportunity you can.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Polish_20240224_144312667.jpg

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
No she was Irish so she was an honorary nigger. And the fact she dated only Italians made her a nigger. Period. Sniff
Italians huh? Seems like she was really into the "Sicilian" variety. What did your grandpa think about her bringing so many black guys home?
And mooch. He mooched room and board from Dracula. He doesn't like to be reminded of that so do him a favor and bring it up every opportunity you can.
Don't forget he's trash at guitar hero. I think that's played into his hatred of Steve C since he actually played real music with a band while Danny sat at home with a plastic guitar with big colorful buttons.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You know, we always called each other pests. Like you said to, uh, somebody, "You're gonna hate this guy. He sucks. He's a pest. He's one of us." You understand? We were pests. brothamen. But Dan and I could never be made because we had Irish blood. It didn't even matter that my father was Sicilian. To become a poster you've got to be one hundred per cent Italian so they can trace all your relatives back to the old forum.

G

You answered the question yourself. I’m Irish and Italian. That literally makes me 99% nigger. Of course I love them…they’re me
I'm pretty sure I'm like 99% French but that doesn't make me some uncircumcised, American hating weirdo with a girlfriend who has hairy armpits.

Jesus Christ Sue, break the cycle. And it's people like you who enable nigger behaviour. You make excuses for your dog that bites instead of teaching your dog not to bite. You are a faggot of the highest caliber, because at least niggers gotta nig. It's all they know. Stupid white people like you make excuses for the behavior and perpetuate the cycle of them not having to take responsibility.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Excellent photoshop. This is as good as those AI O&A models.

Danny sat at home with a plastic guitar with big colorful buttons.

I've been playing guitar since 15. I'm much better than Steve C, especially now that he's dead from being a fucking can't-get-by loser. Remember when he married a man faced bodybuilder and promptly killed himself? I do. Looks like she's with Norton now, how sweet.

G

You know, we always called each other pests. Like you said to, uh, somebody, "You're gonna hate this guy. He sucks. He's a pest. He's one of us." You understand? We were pests. brothamen. But Dan and I could never be made because we had Irish blood. It didn't even matter that my father was Sicilian. To become a poster you've got to be one hundred per cent Italian so they can trace all your relatives back to the old forum.
Leaning back on a 30 year old Scorsese movie quote? You just went full Cumia.

Never go full Cumia.