• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia Holocaust Expert

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I honestly have no idea. But the twin cities are a big place and I tend to disregard coloureds.
Cedar-Riverside, right near downtown, also known as "Little Mogadishu"

Riverside_Plaza_and_Mixed_Blood_Theatre_at_sunset_2014-08-09.jpg

Zeroman

Forum Clout
Oof Christ downtown, no wonder I've never heard of it.
I've been through there at least once. I was a skater back then(2003-04) and we went there to skate a rail that comes out right under one of the towers. Saw a plethora of nigs but they left us alone.

G

I've been through there at least once. I was a skater back then(2003-04) and we went there to skate a rail that comes out right under one of the towers. Saw a plethora of nigs but they left us alone.
Nice. I've been living more out in the suburbs area for a few years and it's actually pretty nice. Only time we ever really go into the city is when we hit the US Bank center to go see a concert or something.

Forum Clout
The chart is skewed obviously because if you define mass shootings as “three or more people killed in one instance” of course blacks are going to commit them more. They tend to have a history of getting into gun fights and not only shooting each other but innocents.

However, if you take random gang violence out of the equation there is literally no doubt whites commit more “mass shootings”. I said it in the other thread. The black MO is to shoot out a parking lot and accidentally hit a baby. The white MO is walking into a school or post office and opening fire.
I agree with your point only because it shouldn't be considered a crime for black people to murder each other

Zeroman

Forum Clout
Nice. I've been living more out in the suburbs area for a few years and it's actually pretty nice. Only time we ever really go into the city is when we hit the US Bank center to go see a concert or something.
I was born and raised all over MN. Never lived in the Twin Cities proper, but frequented the area thousands of times. Lived in Mankato during my 20's and was always going up for parties and shit. Good times.

G

I was born and raised all over MN. Never lived in the Twin Cities proper, but frequented the area thousands of times. Lived in Mankato during my 20's and was always going up for parties and shit. Good times.
Righteous. I didn't come to America full time until I was an adult but the past few years have been pretty awesome, except for the whole knee on a nigger incident that occurred here.

Zeroman

Forum Clout
Righteous. I didn't come to America full time until I was an adult but the past few years have been pretty awesome, except for the whole knee on a nigger incident that occurred here.
Yeah, my only connection to that shit was that we used to skate a bus stop ledge right across the street from the Hennepin County Court House.

Zeroman

Forum Clout
Skating in front of the courthouse that's a ballsy move, brother man.
Never got hassled there. The only time I got in serious trouble was in Huntington Beach where we skated a high school and were spotted by aerial cops. Got a ticket and had to go back there for court. That sucked.

Forum Clout
I've lived in NYC most of my life. You're just a legit pussy. You and Anthony can cower together on the subway. Don't come back, we don't need any more scared faggots here, we're full.

"A black guy danced and I got scared for my life."

Wow dude.
jew are literally 5 foot with shoes on. We can shake you upside down with 1 hand and shekels will come out

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
USA_Homicide_Offending_Rates_By_Race.png

Time to go to school.

White people account for 75.% of the population of the US.

Black people account for 13.6% of the population of the US.

This graph shows homicide rate per 100K people.

US population is roughly 340 million people.

That works out to 255 million white people and 46 million black people.

8750 white committed homicides vs 8280 black committed homicides.

Why doesn't Anthony ever mention white people are responsible for more violent crime than blacks? When was the last time a black kid shot up a school? Blew up a building? Why is violent crime all that matters? White people commit plenty of crime. Anthony is the King of Confirmation Bias. Hey Anthony, why is your network failing and why don't you have any friends anymore. Gee I wonder.
some kike takes a gun to school and lets his classmates have it
reminder! these stats count latinos/jews as "white", what a mongo argument anyway, even if it wasn't skewed.
"but white people can be bad too!" cool, it's all about context, poofy prick

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

If the Anthonys of the world wanted to be nuanced with their boomer finger wagging, they would say "Why can't American black people be more like the Caribbean and African immigrants, who are hardworking and entrepreneurial?" But his programming tells him "a nigger is a nigger."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
USA_Homicide_Offending_Rates_By_Race.png

Time to go to school.

White people account for 75.% of the population of the US.

Black people account for 13.6% of the population of the US.

This graph shows homicide rate per 100K people.

US population is roughly 340 million people.

That works out to 255 million white people and 46 million black people.

8750 white committed homicides vs 8280 black committed homicides.

Why doesn't Anthony ever mention white people are responsible for more violent crime than blacks? When was the last time a black kid shot up a school? Blew up a building? Why is violent crime all that matters? White people commit plenty of crime. Anthony is the King of Confirmation Bias. Hey Anthony, why is your network failing and why don't you have any friends anymore. Gee I wonder.
Nice trolling/bait.