• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia Holocaust Expert

G

So, there was 24 black school shooters in 2023, and your big GOTCHA to me was one guy in 2022. You should go to law school! Just killing it!
LOOK AT ALL THESE WHITE FACES YOU WEAK JEWISH FAGGOT.

IMG_1615.png

IMG_1614.jpeg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
LOOK AT ALL THESE WHITE FACES YOU WEAK JEWISH FAGGOT.

View attachment 184650
View attachment 184651

You're as retarded as your Canadian friend.

Mass is a different word than "School" You see how the letters are more and different? Mass and School are actually different words, you unbelievable idiots. Where'd you get that collage anyway? Your sources at Facebook and OnePatriotNews.org?

Figures you're from Philly. Nice city you got there. I'd not throw stones if I were you.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Are you gonna be starstruck when you realize it's actually me? I'll kick back and wait for you to demand "proof" like everyone else around here. lmao.
I know you stalk the guy to keep up this facade so there's no point asking for proof. I don't need you raiding a good man's underwear drawer just to score some cheap internet points.

G

You're as retarded as your Canadian friend.

Mass is a different word than "School" You see how the letters are more and different? Mass and School are actually different words, you unbelievable idiots.

Figures you're from Philly. Nice city you got there. I'd not throw stones if I were you.
I've explained to you several times that definitively Orlando Harris was a black school shooter in 2022.

Typical kike behaviour to play the semantics game, like opening fire in a school is worse then opening fire in a nightclub or at a barbecue or anywhere a mass of people have gathered. Killing many innocent people is killing many innocent people, regardless of the setting.

[SIZE=26px]KIKE TRICKS [/SIZE]

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I know you stalk the guy to keep up this facade so there's no point asking for proof. I don't need you raiding a good man's underwear drawer just to score some cheap internet points.

Did you read this before you posted it or were you just that confident it would get a laugh.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
How do whites commit more homicides when the raw numbers are basically the same but whites have like 6x the amount of people?

Why are nigger lovers so retarded? I went to school with young black kids and they’re definitely more violent. Eat a dick. Pussy.
"Why are nigger lovers so retarded?"

That's a fantastic quandary that needs it's own thread!

G

I know you do, fucking farmer.
There are no farms in the twin cities.

Are there farms in the state of New York? I know there are farms in the state of Minnesota but I don't understand how there is farms is an insult.

I mean even if I was a farmer that would be more useful to society than sucking Dracula's penis and getting fired from an intern job.

I'm taking a peek at Minnesota crime stats, can you tell me why Whites are responsible for 40% more rapes than blacks? What are your opinions on the current White Rapedemic in your state?
Probably because this is where the nigger got a knee to the neck? I don't know and I don't care quite frankly. If I get shot I really don't care about the race of person doing it to me, I just know that I'm much more likely to be shot by a nigger than a white so I avoid black as much as possible. It's good for your health.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
There are no farms in the twin cities.

Are there farms in the state of New York? I know there are farms in the state of Minnesota but I don't understand how there is farms is an insult.

I mean even if I was a farmer that would be more useful to society than sucking Dracula's penis and getting fired from an intern job.

Probably because this is where the nigger got a knee to the neck? I don't know and I don't care quite frankly. If I get shot I really don't care about the race of person doing it to me, I just know that I'm much more likely to be shot by a nigger than a white so I avoid black as much as possible. It's good for your health.

I think if a black person shot you, something tells me you'd be deserving. Attitudes here are a scary mimicry of Anthony. You all think you're tough but would literally piss your pants if a "scary black guy" approached you.

LeFleurster is a fellow MN

Yep, one small step towards a complete dox.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I think if a black person shot you, something tells me you'd be deserving. Attitudes here are a scary mimicry of Anthony. You all think you're tough but would literally piss your pants if a "scary black guy" approached you.

Yep, one small step towards a complete dox.
Doxing... Classic ADLsterism from one who woke up on the wrong side of the Auschwitz tracks. Tsk tsk, gift gasee