• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amy Schumer enters the Obscurity phase of her career.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Joan said on Stern that he never talked to her again after she got the talk show.
Yeah he saw it as some ultimate betrayal, from what I’ve read Johnny Carson was a real dick. I remember when he did The Simpsons Krusty’s Comeback episode they originally had him like an annoying house guest that was cheap and he got all angry and made them write him in a positive light. I think only him and Jose Canseco demanded they write him differently than originally planned. That and George Takei turned down the monorail episode because he felt it was morally wrong to mocking monorails (it wasn’t mocking the technology, stupid - the joke was it was made cheap) so the role went to Leonard Nimoy. George really sucks.

G

Fawk love old Hollywood muff
Screenshot_20231101-182520_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231101-182511_Gallery.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Seriously, is he non-verbal? Every time I’ve seen him with her he looks all nervous and doesn’t speak.
He looks autistic as all fuck but someone posted a video of him talking about farming your own food on one of the forums and he comes off pretty normal in it but he's also talking about something he's passionate about. He seriously does look so retarded though. He's always disheveled and staring at the floor like a special ed kid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He looks autistic as all fuck but someone posted a video of him talking about farming your own food on one of the forums and he comes off pretty normal in it but he's also talking about something he's passionate about. He seriously does look so retarded though. He's always disheveled and staring at the floor like a special ed kid.
That’s what I mean, whenever he’s talking about his passion I’m sure he’s fine but whenever Amy would bring him to things he had this scared HELP ME look on his face and his autism caused him to lock up like Fez