• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amy Schumer enters the Obscurity phase of her career.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
I’ve always said if Nikki Glazer became a hit when Schumer did she would have had just as big of a career as Amy because the material is very similar and Nikki is at least better looking. Amy hit at the right time before everyone become overly sensitive and offended by everything. You got young people now that find certain episodes of Friends a “problem” and “offensive” (not one black person lived in NYC?)
lol young people are faggots my dude

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I forget she first got big first with the Comedy Central roasts - those have completely disappeared. Also the original title for her show was Come Inside Amy Schumer because tee-hee she’s a big dumb slut! But always wants to lecture you.

Speaking of Roasts Jeff Ross is a sex pest who was banging under age girls in his late 30s

Last edited:

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
On a similar note, I always wanted to slam my penis into this big-headed broad.
MV5BYzhlNDMzM2MtOTRhNS00ZjRlLTliMjctYWI4MmY2YzI1MTU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTI2NzQ3NDY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
View attachment 162907
WWAW Gene Tierney? Awful name, but what a knockout dame

"Laura" all day and every day, lad. "Leave Her to Heaven", "Ghost and Mrs. Muir", "Dragonwyck"... she doesn't compare to Myrna Loy in my eyes (only one does, and that's my Gosia), but Gene was a doll.

Shame about her mental illness, the girl by all accounts was professional, classy, and a great actress, but she was also very fragile. She didn't last in Hollywood, but God Damn, she landed in some classics.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
"Laura" all day and every day, lad. "Leave Her to Heaven", "Ghost and Mrs. Muir", "Dragonwyck"... she doesn't compare to Myrna Loy in my eyes (only one does, and that's my Gosia), but Gene was a doll.

Shame about her mental illness, the girl by all accounts was professional, classy, and a great actress, but she was also very fragile. She didn't last in Hollywood, but God Damn, she landed in some classics.
If only you had a good taste in music too.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I hope she’s at least being sarcastic with that apology.
Of course she is Wyzzz. Because shes a fucking jew cunt. I dont even have to say self centered because thats the jewish part. It doesn’t matter that the country she’s simping for has killed something like 10,000 Palestinian civilians, most of them children. Israel lost 500 people and isn’t under any threat now so they’re the real victims.

This is genuinely what she thinks. She doesn’t want the actions of the IDF to reflect Israelis or even jews, but shes completely fine with the actions of Hamas reflecting on the Palestinian people. To her 1 jew life is worth 10,000 Palestinians.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
View attachment 162955
Holy shit this cunt is losing it.
The problem with kikes aren’t so much the conqueror the world types. They, at least, I understand. But the Jews as brainwashed as this bitch here. The ones who believe all the propaganda about them being the most persecuted people to live then never wondering why..

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Kikes pretend to be minority and hitch themselves to civil rights causes to mask their militant ethnocentrism (Zionism). while actual people of color consider them whites.

It's not working anymore. Her crowd is tossing her in the virtual oven as we speak. Those DM's were to a mixed-race woman. It might be over for her soon.
Its over for her now. She hasn’t had a career since 2019. This was the final nail in the coffin. The message to Hollywood has been to be pro-jew but anti-Zionist. Schumer has gone beyond the leagues of literal IDF zogbot Gal Gadot and is an ultra zionist. Its not a good look.

The fact is, especially in the US, we live by the one drop rule. Italians, the Irish, and Pollacks were accepted into white society due to looking white. Jews are the same. Blacks aren’t buying their “we aren’t white” shit when they have trouble even accepting light skin blacks as black people.