• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Amy Schumer enters the Obscurity phase of her career.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
You cant leave us hanging like that, what did he say?
This was back in the hotmail days so I don't have a record like I do back to 2004 with gmail, he was pretty short and said something like "It's stealing plain and simple"... oh yeah? Nice simplistic drum riffs that hold the entire band back while having a huge ego for no reason. It's funny watching the highlights from the shitty album documentaries they made and how much Hetfield is at odds with Lars so often. Worst snare ever

Last edited:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Its over for her now. She hasn’t had a career since 2019. This was the final nail in the coffin. The message to Hollywood has been to be pro-jew but anti-Zionist. Schumer has gone beyond the leagues of literal IDF zogbot Gal Gadot and is an ultra zionist. Its not a good look.

The fact is, especially in the US, we live by the one drop rule. Italians, the Irish, and Pollacks were accepted into white society due to looking white. Jews are the same. Blacks aren’t buying their “we aren’t white” shit when they have trouble even accepting light skin blacks as black people.

You can thank George Floyd for turning the tide. :image_9253:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Curious what metrics she's using to come to that conclusion. Delusional whale.

Whitney Cummings is rolling royalties from her TV shows. Also, Roseanne Barr is missing from the list. She is worth $80-100 million. Rosie O'Donnell at $120M. Whoopi Goldberg at $60M. Mindy Kaling at $45M.

F95gnwtWoAA0jbW

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I’ve always said if Nikki Glazer became a hit when Schumer did she would have had just as big of a career as Amy because the material is very similar and Nikki is at least better looking. Amy hit at the right time before everyone become overly sensitive and offended by everything. You got young people now that find certain episodes of Friends a “problem” and “offensive” (not one black person lived in NYC?)
Nikki was a faker and couldn't hang though.

I followed her on Twitter way way way back in the day. Like Obama was president. She was maybe doing some contest or some sort of "Make a joke from this prompt" and the prompt was something like, "The best part of waking up is ______" and I replied,

"...knowing that no matter what we're one day closer to having a White president again."

She replied something like, "WTF is wrong with you?!" She was completely offended.

I think her best material revolved around Kumon, the student tutoring place. So, yeah.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
To give an undeserved benefit of the doubt: she might be the most-watched comedienne with a Netflix special, and that's her metric for "successful"?

She's also the most downvoted Disliked female comic (or comic in general) in Netflix history, to the extent that they eradicated Star Ratings to protect her from the 1 star reviews her comedy earned from the viewers.

MY PEEPOL!!!!! Don'tcha love when kike women try to play the fake tough guy act, but nobody sides with them? Mainly because they only started doing it, thinking that they were 'impressing' everyone, and that the entire world would side with their epic clap back? lmao

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
This was back in the hotmail days so I don't have a record like I do back to 2004 with gmail, he was pretty short and said something like "It's stealing plain and simple"... oh yeah? Nice simplistic drum riffs that hold the entire band back while having a huge ego for no reason. It's funny watching the highlights from the shitty album documentaries they made and how much Hetfield is at odds with Lars so often. Worst snare ever

This may sound shocking, but did you know that your lifestyle determines your deathstyle?

Nana's stent

Forum Clout
View attachment 162882
She’s now DMing random people who call out her Israel takes. Fucking JEW!
This bitch didn't grow up poor her old man had a successful business because you know "jews' and went bankrupt she lived in rockville centre long island from 9 years old on which is middle class liar liar whore and you know it!

Last edited: